Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 February, 10:37
I have been living in my apartment for 18 years I have never been late on the rent and I’ve never had a noise complaint. Last year the landlord told me to take down my Trump sign and I refused and now my lease has been terminated. I am on disability and have no financial means to move but more importantly I want to stand up for my right this is discrimination. I’m hoping you will give me support because I need advice thank you .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
18 February, 05:06
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Throwing out a disabled person is MUCH more difficult. If it were me I would take the sign down for now. You made your point and we need you healthy. You have to have a place to live and moving is difficult and expensive. It may all be too stressful right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ @Eaglesoul
EM is 🎯...i think they will NOT be able to toss you...they would have hell raining dow. Do you have an update, please?
12:03 PM - May 28, 2022
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Eaglesoul in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
28 May, 01:10
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
I couldn’t pay a lawyer to take it to court they won and I am living in my car .Thank You for caring about me .

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
28 May, 01:41
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
What???......