Martin Geddes Channel Hypothesis or Fact? We will see,
01:32 AM - Feb 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Cage NGa @CageNGa
25 May, 02:29
In response Every Time to her Publication
Graphene oxide / Black Goo More Predictive Programming
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
25 May, 02:34
In response Cage NGa to his Publication
I saw an actual real life video of Indian scientists who did create GO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
25 May, 12:48
Simply to have the balls to question.....

Yeah, it's all plausible...

FREE ASSANGE....

Law & Physics @physics171
24 May, 10:43
Learn to be a state national and expose governments, corporations. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Miss. Messina @Messina
24 May, 09:02
Everything that is VK does Is intentionally, you can take that to the bank 😉

Miss. Messina @Messina
24 May, 09:02
Everything that is VK does Is intentionally, you can take that to the bank 😉

Miss. Messina @Messina
24 May, 09:00
Yup…. EVERYTHING VK does is intentionally!!! Take that to the bank 😉

Miss. Messina @Messina
24 May, 08:59
Yup…. EVERYTHING VK does is intentionally!!! Take that to the bank 😉

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 May, 08:49
Destroy the Graphene oxide Producers!
Kill the Sorce!

Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
24 May, 11:48
Just curious if anyone can help me...
1- NEVER been tested
2- NEVER been jabbed
3- NEVER been sick but lost my smell & taste 2 1/2 years ago... (may have had slight symptoms but nothing that kept me from daily life work, gym, being a wife, mom, etc)
AND still NO taste / smell. HOW WHY and can I ever get it back?

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
24 May, 09:25
In response Loretta Seaux to her Publication
I've used an Essential oil protocol with my clients that many have had success with, if that's something you feel Resonant with trying.

🙏

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 May, 09:40
In response Loretta Seaux to her Publication
Could be allergies or sinus infection or even neuropathy. Do steam with essential oils - boil water, pour in bowl, get a towel and lean over the bowl with towel over your head. Essential oils can be added to the water, but not too many or too much. (frankincense, peppermint, rosemary, oregano, lavender are some choices, but there are experts on this that you can ask) Also Nettie pot, gargle with warm water and salt and many remedies you can try, just not all at once!

Jes King @jes_US
23 May, 09:19
more fact than fiction thats for damned sure...though he did save the gory details of the eviscerating nature of the GO out of it.

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 May, 09:30
In response Jes King to her Publication
I posted my "fact or fiction" comment with a repost of Martin Geddes very valuable report as a question to get a conversation going. There were, at the time, I think people talking about other issues with the "vaccines' however, I've always thought that GO might be the most dangerous ingredient.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
23 May, 07:24
And avoid Tylenol (acetominophen). It depletes glutathione levels.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 May, 06:01
EXCELLENT!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 May, 05:27
Thank you for this info✨

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 May, 05:51
In response Rita N-C to her Publication
Four months ago, I reposted Martin Geddes' report. I'm glad people are still talking about Graphene Oxide. I think it's still a problem.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 May, 02:59
The fact that VK reposted Martin’s post from 4 months ago, tells me all I need to know.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
25 May, 12:03
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
👍

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 May, 12:51
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I am confused but then again I am often confused.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 May, 12:22
Thanks, Martin, very well done. ❤️
I have been giving bottles of NAC (along w Vit D, C, Quercetin & zinc) to all my sleeping, brainwashed family and friends for months. I just tell them it’s an ‘immune booster’ (which it is), without going into the graphene oxide situation, which they would reject like hell.

Our bodies are pretty good at clearing graphene oxide, with time. But if they keep getting boosters, they will reload themselves with the GO. Still, NAC can only help.

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 May, 01:59
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Immediately after NAC was reported by the good guys, that it was a covid fighter, the FDA banned it and tried to get vitamin companies to take it off the market. And some companies did take it off their shelves. It was hard to obtain then.

Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
23 May, 11:58
@martingeddes is a true Anon.
He researches and investigates what he posts and doesn't hype info for followers, like some do.
He's been consistent with his information and is one of the accounts I've been following for the past 3+ years.

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 May, 02:08
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
I wrote this 'question to encourage a discussion, to bring this graphene oxide into the light. I have always had the utmost respect and admiration for Martin Geddes. In my opinion, he is not only a true anon, he is brilliant. I'm glad you gave me the opportunity to clarify..

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 May, 11:56
bumblebeepatriot THIS is what I was telling you about this morning... I Love Martin!!

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 May, 02:09
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I love Martin Geddes, too!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 11:04
This makes sense to Nana especially after I found the way their patented bioweapons target specifics like the one Pirbright/Wellcome Trust has that would specifically take out all diabetics.
So this would seem their way to rid the planet of a lot of ppl but specifically get rid of the aged then use the vaxx for killing more but it seems to me to sterilize whole generations.

I fear unless the med beds can fix this that with all the jabs we many have already lost the bulk of a whole generation of children.

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 May, 02:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, it makes sense. I also read that "they" have put GO in the air so that we might be breathing it in. And immediately, as soon as the good guys said NAC would counter the effects of GO the FDA tried to ban it and they were successful with some vitamin companies. It was suddenly hard to obtain. I had reposted this Martin Geddes original post hoping that it would get people's attention and also help people. That was a while ago. It's good to see people discussing it. Also we must all pray for the children, or actually continue to pray as we have been doing. God answers and God helps and God wins!

bNatura @bNatura
23 May, 10:40
they have explained all of this since a year now and with many important people involving. Andreas Kalcker was one of them. It's seems logical. One way of retoring the olfatory system and recover the mucose in lungs and sinus is by a protocol of 12 mg ivermectin per day for 5 days avery month. The cells in the olfatory bulb are like neurons so will restore slow but graphenes acts like any patogen and ivermectin clears with a good nutrition based on glutatione and natural antioxidant triggers. Our immune system is designed to destroy this, it cannot persist, that's why they need to put the posin on air, amsks, test kits, and vax. No fear!!!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 May, 10:56
In response bNatura to her Publication
no fear > none given

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 May, 02:21
In response bNatura to her Publication
Thanks for the info!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 May, 10:33
This is getting trippy! 111111's everywhere 👀 its like every other post is slapping a vibe.

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
23 May, 10:12
I see you did reference the "Firth Column" which is https://www.laquintacolumn... and then reposted on https://www.orwell.city/p/...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
23 May, 09:50
Excellent Martin. This coincides with the research I have done.This is Important info about graphene. I also wonder if the chemtrails contain graphene? Taking NAC & tumeric, eating foods rich in glutathione, staying well hydrated with alkaline water, ( best body ph is 7.2) getting adequate sleep and exercise are all important things people can do to protect their health. These crimes against humanity are so evil, those who perpetuate them will pay the ultimate price eventually.

Cody Joy @codyjoy
23 May, 09:48
Best explanation I've read so far!
Thank you @martingeddes !!

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
23 May, 09:48
this is also a good source https://www.orwell.city/p/... The scientists here have not posted for a month, but you will see that the archives go back a year and a half when they were sending the Vax to be analyzed by electron microscope.

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
23 May, 09:37
Good article...summarizes real well many data points of the past two years. Thank you Martin for your diligence in sharing truth.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
23 May, 09:22
was reading up on NAC- there is a difference between NAC and NALC- lots off supplement companies are selling N- Acetyl L Cysteine but the N Acetyl Cysteine is the one you want. You want the one without the L for glutathione production. Hope this helps

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
23 May, 11:14
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
swansonvitamins.com

or

vitacost.com

or

Dr. Mercola’s brands of vitamins and Dr. Zelenko has his own brand out there too. Invest in a higher quality vitamin it is worth it. Do your research and read feedback from people who bought the vitamins. Stay healthy and be safe!!! Much LOVE to ALL!!! ❤️

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
23 May, 09:18
Thank you, Martin. May God bless you! And all of us fighting this evil.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 May, 08:44
Do we all LOVE Martin or what??...Brilliant....💞🙌 @martingeddes

Victor This Guy @This_guy
23 May, 08:41
Wow Martin...very informative. Sucks knowing all that but its unfortunately necessary. However u got that....well done. And thank u for reposting Every time.🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
05 February, 02:02
Great article, Qunol makes a great liquid tumeric

Every Time @soTELLme533
05 February, 02:21
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Thanks for the tumeric info! This was originally posted by Martin Geddes.