Every Time @soTELLme533
04 February, 01:32
Martin Geddes Channel Hypothesis or Fact? We will see,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 11:04
In response Every Time to her Publication
This makes sense to Nana especially after I found the way their patented bioweapons target specifics like the one Pirbright/Wellcome Trust has that would specifically take out all diabetics.
So this would seem their way to rid the planet of a lot of ppl but specifically get rid of the aged then use the vaxx for killing more but it seems to me to sterilize whole generations.

I fear unless the med beds can fix this that with all the jabs we many have already lost the bulk of a whole generation of children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Yes, it makes sense. I also read that "they" have put GO in the air so that we might be breathing it in. And immediately, as soon as the good guys said NAC would counter the effects of GO the FDA tried to ban it and they were successful with some vitamin companies. It was suddenly hard to obtain. I had reposted this Martin Geddes original post hoping that it would get people's attention and also help people. That was a while ago. It's good to see people discussing it. Also we must all pray for the children, or actually continue to pray as we have been doing. God answers and God helps and God wins!
02:18 PM - May 23, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 May, 11:33
In response Every Time to her Publication
That makes sense.