Every Time @soTELLme533
04 February, 01:32
Martin Geddes Channel Hypothesis or Fact? We will see,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
24 May, 11:48
In response Every Time to her Publication
Just curious if anyone can help me...
1- NEVER been tested
2- NEVER been jabbed
3- NEVER been sick but lost my smell & taste 2 1/2 years ago... (may have had slight symptoms but nothing that kept me from daily life work, gym, being a wife, mom, etc)
AND still NO taste / smell. HOW WHY and can I ever get it back?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
I've used an Essential oil protocol with my clients that many have had success with, if that's something you feel Resonant with trying.

🙏
09:25 PM - May 24, 2022
In response Loretta Seaux to her Publication
Only people mentioned by S33K3R in this post can reply
03 June, 10:59
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
I was wondering if you could help me....someone I know has been jabbed....and is dealing with mental issues...Is there anything to help him at this point?

04 June, 09:15
🙏
I'm so sorry to hear this.
I've got first hand experience with this myself, unfortunately.

What sort of mental issues are being had? Is it physical, like cognitive loss? Is it emotional, like remorse or fear?

What I can say, no matter what the experiences, the gut health is PIVOTAL to mental balance.
Daily probiotics+prebiotics along with elimination of GMOs and toxic chemical exposures is a giant piece of the puzzle.

24 May, 10:08
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
I use oils. i really only smell (feel) peppermint. i still use/diffise but dont smell them

24 May, 10:52
Pure, Therapeutic Oils are powerful tools!
🙏
This is the first step I've had people take.
Hope it helps.