Every Time @soTELLme533
04 February, 01:32
Martin Geddes Channel Hypothesis or Fact? We will see,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
24 May, 11:48
In response Every Time to her Publication
Just curious if anyone can help me...
1- NEVER been tested
2- NEVER been jabbed
3- NEVER been sick but lost my smell & taste 2 1/2 years ago... (may have had slight symptoms but nothing that kept me from daily life work, gym, being a wife, mom, etc)
AND still NO taste / smell. HOW WHY and can I ever get it back?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Could be allergies or sinus infection or even neuropathy. Do steam with essential oils - boil water, pour in bowl, get a towel and lean over the bowl with towel over your head. Essential oils can be added to the water, but not too many or too much. (frankincense, peppermint, rosemary, oregano, lavender are some choices, but there are experts on this that you can ask) Also Nettie pot, gargle with warm water and salt and many remedies you can try, just not all at once!
09:40 PM - May 24, 2022
In response Loretta Seaux to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
24 May, 10:13
In response Every Time to her Publication
i have done the steam with pils and have done the nettie. i have taken.... these supplements. I feel like I can feel foods like lemon, spices but other than that nothing. If it was sinus allergies would it past this long. and how did i get the graphene to cause this it that is how it happened??😳🤷🏻‍♀️

Every Time @soTELLme533
24 May, 11:55
In response Loretta Seaux to her Publication
Sinus problems can be long lasting. A friend of mine was diagnosed with MarCons and had to do drops of a compound mixture for months before it resolved. She had a great doctor.