Every Time @soTELLme533
04 February, 01:32
Martin Geddes Channel Hypothesis or Fact? We will see,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
23 May, 12:22
In response Every Time to her Publication
Thanks, Martin, very well done. ❤️
I have been giving bottles of NAC (along w Vit D, C, Quercetin & zinc) to all my sleeping, brainwashed family and friends for months. I just tell them it’s an ‘immune booster’ (which it is), without going into the graphene oxide situation, which they would reject like hell.

Our bodies are pretty good at clearing graphene oxide, with time. But if they keep getting boosters, they will reload themselves with the GO. Still, NAC can only help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Immediately after NAC was reported by the good guys, that it was a covid fighter, the FDA banned it and tried to get vitamin companies to take it off the market. And some companies did take it off their shelves. It was hard to obtain then.
01:59 PM - May 23, 2022
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
27 May, 06:41
yes, it was. I looked everywhere in my town for it, finally ordered it from online Walmart of all places

Pink Totter @Totter
23 May, 02:31
I ordered NAC from vitamin shoppe and had a pop up saying that I could not use paypal to pay for it. paypal got canceled.

Every Time @soTELLme533
23 May, 03:18
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I tried several vitamin companies. I think Vitamin Shoppe might be ok, but maybe if you use a credit card?

27 May, 06:44
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Try online Walmart, that's where I got mine when it was hard to find. I stocked up on a bunch, plenty to share with fam and friends.