Doq Holliday @doqholliday
It appears as though the Flynns are not adhering to WWG1WGA and have also called Q a CIA op.

What do you think is going on?
07:41 PM - Jan 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
05 April, 01:33
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Is this an IQ test? Flynn never said Q was a CIA op. He said QANON was. Big difference. The anti-Flynn bullshit originates with the real DS plant, Lin Wood and his DS co-conspirator, David Clements. I investigate Wood (even called him today -yep) in order to expose him further. I also exposed his and Clements' grift to the Otero County Commissioners' Office. As a result of my phone call, followed by immediate action taken by the Commissioners, Dr. Shiva and David Clements have come under scrutiny of the House Oversight Committee.
https://oversight.house.go...
Most Anons ignore my exposés because either they've bought into Wood's bullshit, his fake MAGA and his fake character, OR they are afraid of other Anons taking a crap on top of their heads for attacking a "patriot" or "a man of God". smh
This is how I ended up revisiting your post of 2 months ago.👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 04:59
You got some sauce for that, Doq, or just another denigrating smear from Lin Wood or one of his incredible followers?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debby Utz Taylor @DebbyUtzTaylor
29 January, 12:49
who says ? 🤔 Hard to believe

29 January, 05:22
In response Debby Utz Taylor to her Publication
Lin Wood or one of his blind followers are likely to have spread this crap. Don't worry, Debby. Flynn is a true patriot and I have Q drops to prove it. 🙂

31 January, 11:17
In response Debby Utz Taylor to her Publication
Just an extra FYI for you. That picture is from Q drop 4610.
4607, 4608, and 4609 dropped the same day. All proof that Flynn is a patriot.

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
28 January, 09:17
Keyword: (appears)

28 January, 07:07
Says who?

28 January, 07:00
...right-wing attorney and longtime QAnon acolyte Lin Wood is now saying that QAnon is “likely a Deep State operation.”

Read more: https://news.yahoo.com/now...

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
28 January, 06:14
movie 🍿📽

Debby Utz Taylor @DebbyUtzTaylor
29 January, 12:50
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
Agreed 💯% 🕶️🎥🍿

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
28 January, 05:39
Have no idea! We probably all hoped you might? Disinfo? Intentional subterfuge?

29 January, 03:31
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
All negative views, attacks, accusations, and things that make you question Flynn's integrity originate from one source: Lin Wood. His blind followers then spread his crap to the four corners of the internet.

I can't believe how gullible some people are. Wood adherents have reached the level of being cultists. Wood has very effectively caused division - that was his intention. He's NOT working for our side!
This is NOT a part of a "movie."

I'm not mad at you, Marc - I'm just mad. I can't stand when someone tries to railroad a good man. I've been railroaded. I know how it feels and the damage it can cause. My family has not been the same since.

Have you ever been stabbed in the back by someone you thought was your friend? I have.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Bay 17d @Bay17d
28 January, 03:07
Enjoy the Show 🍿🍿🍿

JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
28 January, 05:31
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
When did Lin post that, if you happen to know?

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
28 January, 05:50
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
either he found out somethings or its for optics!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
28 January, 02:31
Lin Wood has been outing the Flynn's for awhile along with Sydney Powell.

29 January, 05:16
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
and Tucker Carlson
Dan Bongino
Sebastian Gorka
Joe Flynn
Sean Hannity
Marjorie Taylor Greene
QAnon
Charlie Ward
Simon Parkes
and so many more I can't remember them all right now.

I am chomping at the bit, waiting for him to attack and accuse two very specific patriot influencers because, when he does, HE will be outed as the infiltrator and divider that he is.

He looks for attention anywhere he can get it. He went to the MSM to continue his attacks. Anything he can do to cause division in the patriot movement and get attention, he will do. I notice he never seems to attack [THEM]

https://www.newsweek.com/l...

Here is his greatest opus, so far, in the art of projection.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
28 January, 11:19
Flynns siblings blocked me on Twitter…hmm🤔

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
28 January, 11:16
Did Flynn TALK because he got caught?!?

OPTICS, ACTORS, THEATRICS, MOLES…

Sovereign Follower _Z_ @GrinBoy
28 January, 11:00
when you see and hear him pray Elizabeth Clare Prophet's prayer you know what side Flynn is on...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 January, 10:35
https://anonup.com/
thread/7877662

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
28 January, 10:21
I think it is possible LW optics were designed to push people away from Q. Remember all of the chatter on twit "this man is crazy". Not worried, truth will become known at some point.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 January, 10:21
Could be double or triple agent .. idk - I do believe Lin Wood, he has never retracted or faltered and "they" are trying to push LW over the cliff. EX: Rittenhouse case.
We should always watch the actions / not their words.

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
28 January, 09:31
I think you made it clear MONTHS ago. Every lie will be revealed FATHER said. Love you Doq and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜🙏💜
This is not our fight. We need to be in battle on our knees, in our hearts or laying in bed...praying, worshipping and calling out to our Heavenly FATHER and PRAISE JESUS for...who HE IS. 💜💜🙋👑🕊🙌🙌💜💜 #2

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
28 January, 05:40
Flynn is more likeable to me than L. Wood.
Chess game.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 January, 03:58
When I was on Twitter "Santa" Clause of the united states was calling Flynn a bad actor. That was like 4 years ago. I'm watching and asking the Good LORD for discernment.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
28 January, 04:53
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
There was that one Aussie man on on Tim Holmseth chanel who said Flynn was in change of the logistics of trafficking him . ... but then again how else would Flynn know where the bodies are buried ?
Anyone who bashes Field and Holmseth are suspect to me .
IMO Flynn is grey but reserving judgement and hoping for the best for all 🙏

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
28 January, 03:56
Hm ... !? 🤘
We are watching a movie
🧐

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
28 January, 02:58
Well I heard Flynn and his prayers !! It´s everything I need to know.

memes matter @NoComment
28 January, 02:13
optics are important deception is key, think mirror

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
28 January, 02:13
all this reminds me of tge 1984 movie i have watched it and i get the concept the plot ofntge movie is about a guy who was duped into believing there was an underground alliance fighting the big brother but at the end itnturns out he was lied too and there was no resistance and he got re educated and put back into society

just saying is all

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 January, 02:10
White hat Bait for normies to get further engaged / informed.

memes matter @NoComment
28 January, 02:14
In response Just Amom to her Publication
⛳🏌️‍♀️

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
28 January, 01:50
Trust Yourself
Trust the Plan
Trust the Mission

Trust Grassley
Trust Sessions
Trust Dan
Trust Wray
Trust Horowitz
Trust Kansas
Trust Huber
Trust Adm Rogers

TRUST POTUS

Never, not once Flynn.....

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
28 January, 05:42
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication
That is true

28 January, 07:41
In response Devout Patriot to his Publication
I won't ask you to read the 39 Q drops mentioning Flynn. I do encourage you to read my top post on my page and to also behold this:

lilly esilon @lammi
28 January, 12:20
the grand scheme is the mind. people must think. its a scramble. forced critical thinking.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
27 January, 10:12
I believe when Flynn said Q is a CIA op to LW, he was indirectly letting him know he knows LW is CIA. LW has been a loose cannon & Flynn can’t be openly Q friendly with him like he could with Veronica & with us throughout the years. Q said Flynn is a Patriot. Flynn knows where the bodies are buried. I’m sticking with Flynn.

Rod Trump @Rodtrump
28 January, 02:40
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
he let her die . open your eyes not every thing is as it seems . we may be on our own .

28 January, 07:43
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
He actually said QAnon, not Q. LW is definitely not working for our side.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
27 January, 10:01
INFORMATION MISINFORMATION.

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
27 January, 09:51
I think there are a lot of twists...called the art of war. I have a feeling that some people have been made to look bad to confuse the enemy. They are willing to go along with it and in the end reveal that they were with us the whole time.