Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 January, 07:41
It appears as though the Flynns are not adhering to WWG1WGA and have also called Q a CIA op.

What do you think is going on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 January, 03:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
When I was on Twitter "Santa" Clause of the united states was calling Flynn a bad actor. That was like 4 years ago. I'm watching and asking the Good LORD for discernment.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
There was that one Aussie man on on Tim Holmseth chanel who said Flynn was in change of the logistics of trafficking him . ... but then again how else would Flynn know where the bodies are buried ?
Anyone who bashes Field and Holmseth are suspect to me .
IMO Flynn is grey but reserving judgement and hoping for the best for all 🙏
04:53 AM - Jan 28, 2022
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sunny2021 in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
29 January, 05:28
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Holmseth is a fugitive and a pedophile and the PPTF does not exist.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
29 January, 10:01
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Sure, if you say so🤪

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 January, 12:09
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
I'm with you on that - Watching and Waiting.