Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 January, 07:41
It appears as though the Flynns are not adhering to WWG1WGA and have also called Q a CIA op.

What do you think is going on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
When I was on Twitter "Santa" Clause of the united states was calling Flynn a bad actor. That was like 4 years ago. I'm watching and asking the Good LORD for discernment.
03:58 AM - Jan 28, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 January, 06:17
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
I stopped following him after about a year. That was when I 1st got on twitter in January of 2018. He was slamming Flynn and had his group of elves doing the same. Thanks for filling me in and Yes I knew what SCOTUS was at that time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
28 January, 04:53
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
There was that one Aussie man on on Tim Holmseth chanel who said Flynn was in change of the logistics of trafficking him . ... but then again how else would Flynn know where the bodies are buried ?
Anyone who bashes Field and Holmseth are suspect to me .
IMO Flynn is grey but reserving judgement and hoping for the best for all 🙏

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 January, 12:09
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
I'm with you on that - Watching and Waiting.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
29 January, 05:28
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Holmseth is a fugitive and a pedophile and the PPTF does not exist.