Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 January, 07:41
It appears as though the Flynns are not adhering to WWG1WGA and have also called Q a CIA op.

What do you think is going on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
28 January, 05:39
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Have no idea! We probably all hoped you might? Disinfo? Intentional subterfuge?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
All negative views, attacks, accusations, and things that make you question Flynn's integrity originate from one source: Lin Wood. His blind followers then spread his crap to the four corners of the internet.

I can't believe how gullible some people are. Wood adherents have reached the level of being cultists. Wood has very effectively caused division - that was his intention. He's NOT working for our side!
This is NOT a part of a "movie."

I'm not mad at you, Marc - I'm just mad. I can't stand when someone tries to railroad a good man. I've been railroaded. I know how it feels and the damage it can cause. My family has not been the same since.

Have you ever been stabbed in the back by someone you thought was your friend? I have.
03:31 PM - Jan 29, 2022
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
31 January, 08:22
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Are you kidding? SO MANY TIMES!
But We were told to trust no one and be careful who we follow.
I personally found it strange General F appears to be distancing himself from Trump didn't comment about these great rallies.
Lin Wood's allegiance will show itself.
Right now the ONLY one I fully trust is DJT. He was savaged by anons about the vax but there is an apple-orange deal there, more there than meets the eye.

31 January, 10:30
This is Q drop 4610.
4608-4610 all dropped on Jul 19 2020.
Twitter header of General Flynn is not shown but the time and date the change was made is shown in the top photo. Changed same day.

About Trump's rallies: as Sessions has been busy at work ALL THIS TIME in the shadows, Flynn has been busy all this time OUT IN PUBLIC.
I can guarantee that Flynn and Trump meet on a regular basis and I would put money on it that Flynn is one of the "less than 10" with the full picture.
Flynn APPEARS to be the "disgraced former national security adviser to Trump" but he is so much more as the drops I gave you illustrate.
Someone challenged me, "Why didn't Flynn go to Trump's rally? He was only an hour away?" I said in my haste that he was busy doing his own event with Clay Clarke and that it is for optics sake that Trump and Flynn aren't seen together too much. I bet they met before or after rally and events were over. Flynn APPEARING weak is truly for optics.
See photo #2 .

31 January, 10:30
Typo.
4607-4610 all dropped on the same day.