Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Years ago I responded to Q’a “digital call to arms”, and have fought as I see fit in an emergent unconventional force. With one small exception I have never had any feedback from the “other side” on how I am doing. You have to both set and score your own exam papers as a digital soldier. And that’s OK. Just someday it would be nice to know what was “on target”, and where the misses were. How much were we a primary fighting force versus a distraction or civilian entertainment while the real MIL did their thing? I am cool either way, as it was the best I could do under the circumstances AFAICT right now.
05:47 PM - Jan 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
21 January, 09:47
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I'd say you just described the process and rewards of becoming a first generation Sovereign. There are no mentors, Just the will to strive to be the best we can. For what it's worth. You have my support and appreciation for your work. Stay focused, Stay strong and lead your pack the way you always have.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
21 January, 08:15
I followed you on twit until I got banned. Always full of good information and positive vibes. Keep on keeping on Martin. We are listening. By the way your photos/paintings were awesome.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
21 January, 07:59
Martin, I've known you for years. People love you, and love what you write as a journalistic insight into what we all experience.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 January, 07:11
You’ve done a fine job Martin, You’re top shelf my man! Keep rocking the movemeny brother! ⚔️🌏⚔️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
21 January, 02:15
I have followed my instinct and heart all these years though the darkness and have often found your words and aligned perceptions as a light along the way. ✨💖🙏

Bobby Moonface @Bobbymoonface
21 January, 01:55
you wilk live long enough to read thousands of publications describing the great awakening in real time. Imagine that.

Anon Tracker @LowRadar17
20 January, 11:29
You were one of the first Martin. Thanks for everything you've brought to the movement.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
20 January, 08:24
your grandchildren's grandchildren's grandchildren will be honored to carry your name.

Steve Pulling @Need24Give
20 January, 07:44
Started my awakening back as a kid, questioning the nuns logic, when one of the penguins said, "If God ever 4got about you, It would be like you never existed. Your family wouldn't even remember you." After being banned and censored so many times these past years, I finally get what she was getting at. Be fearful of of not mattering if we deem you unnecessary.

Hold the Line, Martin.

Steve Pulling @Need24Give
20 January, 07:44
Started my awakening back as a kid, questioning the nuns logic, when one of the penguins said, "If God ever 4got about you, It would be like you never existed. Your family wouldn't even remember you." After being banned and censored so many times these past years, I finally get what she was getting at. Be fearful of of not mattering if we deem you unnecessary.

Hold the Line, Martin.

Silver Cat @silvercat
20 January, 07:38
Martin, you are more lloved and appreciated than words can say. Thank you for being here!

Ken King @KenKing
20 January, 07:33
Martin, I think it's safe to say that you have the respect of your peers.
I've been doing this since the morning of 9/11/01 when I was asked to believe the impossible...I didn't.
It was a very lonely place back then...didn't have youtube until 2005 and most people thought I was crazy. I knew I wasn't!
When DJT and the Q team arrived and started supporting my beliefs it was a breath of fresh air and brought along with it a flood of like minded people.
I rely on people like yourself to straighten out all the jumbled info in my head and make sense of it.
Thanks for all you do and have done!

This is one of your tweets that I've used a few times.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
21 January, 03:02
In response Ken King to his Publication
Thanks for sharing

... ... @Trader_Kev
21 January, 03:51
In response Ken King to his Publication
get it right martin.
there is no qanon.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 January, 07:32
It has definitely been an incredible journey. From where I am now and looking back, I can see that the awakening process has been unfolding most all of my life. I began researching in earnest 22 years ago, starting with health, nutrition, herbs, alternative healing therapies and consciousness. I've been on the digital battlefield since the beginning, going down rabbit hole after rabbit hole. It's been lonely and difficult, but I'm glad I answered the call. So grateful to be here with my anon family on this journey! No feedback necessary. God will score my exam paper.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
21 January, 07:56
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
well said Auntie_M ... so glad you have been able to share your knowledge of all .. on this journey together is amazing!

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
20 January, 07:06
WWG1WGA!!! KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO!

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
20 January, 06:56
I think you're doing Great!

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
20 January, 06:45
Do you think we will ever know, or will the effort be relegated to the 60% that remains classified and the 40% disclosed will be fluff-n-stuff to satisfy the Normies. I often think about the consequences of that type of final disclosure and usually convince myself that we will never know what happened behind the fog of war, but instead will have to watch the made for TV version where Q remains a shadowy operation, never to see the light of day. Although...they did say, "Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here."

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 January, 06:39
Man O Man, I hear you! 11 years in the game since my son was born and I feel like I haven’t been the best father cause I’ve been in this war his whole life. I’ve studied so hard to protect him that I feel like I’ve missed the best years and many days I’ve cried wondering the same thing. The last 4 years when my daughter was born has been the most difficult time of my entire life & I’m 49. Tried to get my daughters birth certificate in lower case & fought it like no tomorrow & been targeted ever since. FBI showing up at our house has an impact when the wife is home regardless if I ran them off. I’m more alone today than in my entire life. I got stories about trolls 7 years ago before people knew. I promise, I’m more sad than you....I appreciate you.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 January, 06:25
I feel I've been mostly courageous, given every open minute to work hard digitally and in person to get the message out, not always met with the best responses and some down-right difficult situations with Family that hurt the most, but I wouldn't trade the work I've done and the scars from this battle for anything. The Lord is my Shepard and my trust is in him.

I feel the more strikes against me on my social media accounts, the closer I am to the target (sometimes right over it) the closer I am to our Lords truths... Everything we do to save his children and expose the truths and remove this evil WE WILL DO no matter the consequences...🙏 "rather die on my feet than comply on my knees" Amen
I love reading your posts Martin, you inspire so many to think.... Love & Light💗💫

True @True
15 April, 12:07
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
😢😭
💗😊

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
20 January, 06:08
MARTIN.
YOU RESTORE MINE FAITH IN ENGLISH GENTLEMANZ🤗🙏😇

FRANKLY, ITS SOMETHINK LIKE YETTI, WHITE ELEPHANT AND DODO, NEARLY EXTINCT SPECIMEN, BUT I DO HOPE, THAT
YOU AS A WISE MAN KNOW OTHERS LIKE U, AND, TOGETHER IF YOU HELP STOP YOUR GOVERNMENT TO ATTACK VIA PROXY COMBAT UNIT ON UKRAINE VLADIMIR HOMELAND, THAT HE WILL SPARE LONDON OF NUCLEAR 500 MEGATON GIFT😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/SlrA-vPOG...

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 January, 05:58
So true, Martin...most of us feel that way.
I like to think it's really all about intention. Were your intentions pure and with Q's best interests in mind....all while trying to make the best decisions and help in the most real way possible?

You can answer that for yourself, but from the outside and from
anyone who has followed you, we know that's the truth! You've been a great digital soldier. :)

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
20 January, 05:55
We fought where we were asked to fight. On the digital battlefield. As our commanders asked. We spoke the truth even in the face of ridicule and personal loss.

I think in the end it will be shown we did our job well.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 January, 05:50
You did/do get feed back...

Every time you get banned, slandered, sworn at, ridiculed...

In the last 3 years, I have spent 18 months in FB clink.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 January, 06:08
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Me too, 12 times ranging from 24 hours up to 90 days and currently I'm partially restricted (Whatever the H that is) and it says "only you can see this" BUT I get likes and shares so go figure THAT one out.. Oh the stupidity!

Anyway, my point is you've earned this Carole.. Wear it with pride..KEK😂🙌👊