Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 January, 05:47
Years ago I responded to Q’a “digital call to arms”, and have fought as I see fit in an emergent unconventional force. With one small exception I have never had any feedback from the “other side” on how I am doing. You have to both set and score your own exam papers as a digital soldier. And that’s OK. Just someday it would be nice to know what was “on target”, and where the misses were. How much were we a primary fighting force versus a distraction or civilian entertainment while the real MIL did their thing? I am cool either way, as it was the best I could do under the circumstances AFAICT right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 January, 07:32
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It has definitely been an incredible journey. From where I am now and looking back, I can see that the awakening process has been unfolding most all of my life. I began researching in earnest 22 years ago, starting with health, nutrition, herbs, alternative healing therapies and consciousness. I've been on the digital battlefield since the beginning, going down rabbit hole after rabbit hole. It's been lonely and difficult, but I'm glad I answered the call. So grateful to be here with my anon family on this journey! No feedback necessary. God will score my exam paper.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
well said Auntie_M ... so glad you have been able to share your knowledge of all .. on this journey together is amazing!
07:56 AM - Jan 21, 2022
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dmrome in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 January, 02:44
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
Much love and bliss to you, Dennis! 🕊️💗💫
Privileged to be on this journey with you, my friend!

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
21 January, 02:46
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
😇🙏💫

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 January, 08:04
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
What dennis said! ❤️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
21 January, 02:48
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Hi Dan! 🙂
Much love and bliss to you! 🕊️💗💫