Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 January, 05:47
Years ago I responded to Q’a “digital call to arms”, and have fought as I see fit in an emergent unconventional force. With one small exception I have never had any feedback from the “other side” on how I am doing. You have to both set and score your own exam papers as a digital soldier. And that’s OK. Just someday it would be nice to know what was “on target”, and where the misses were. How much were we a primary fighting force versus a distraction or civilian entertainment while the real MIL did their thing? I am cool either way, as it was the best I could do under the circumstances AFAICT right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken King @KenKing
Martin, I think it's safe to say that you have the respect of your peers.
I've been doing this since the morning of 9/11/01 when I was asked to believe the impossible...I didn't.
It was a very lonely place back then...didn't have youtube until 2005 and most people thought I was crazy. I knew I wasn't!
When DJT and the Q team arrived and started supporting my beliefs it was a breath of fresh air and brought along with it a flood of like minded people.
I rely on people like yourself to straighten out all the jumbled info in my head and make sense of it.
Thanks for all you do and have done!

This is one of your tweets that I've used a few times.
07:33 PM - Jan 20, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KenKing in this post can reply
... ... @Trader_Kev
21 January, 03:51
In response Ken King to his Publication
get it right martin.
there is no qanon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
21 January, 03:02
Thanks for sharing

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
20 January, 07:35
Hear Hear!