Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 January, 05:47
Years ago I responded to Qโ€™a โ€œdigital call to armsโ€, and have fought as I see fit in an emergent unconventional force. With one small exception I have never had any feedback from the โ€œother sideโ€ on how I am doing. You have to both set and score your own exam papers as a digital soldier. And thatโ€™s OK. Just someday it would be nice to know what was โ€œon targetโ€, and where the misses were. How much were we a primary fighting force versus a distraction or civilian entertainment while the real MIL did their thing? I am cool either way, as it was the best I could do under the circumstances AFAICT right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 January, 06:25
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I feel I've been mostly courageous, given every open minute to work hard digitally and in person to get the message out, not always met with the best responses and some down-right difficult situations with Family that hurt the most, but I wouldn't trade the work I've done and the scars from this battle for anything. The Lord is my Shepard and my trust is in him.

I feel the more strikes against me on my social media accounts, the closer I am to the target (sometimes right over it) the closer I am to our Lords truths... Everything we do to save his children and expose the truths and remove this evil WE WILL DO no matter the consequences...๐Ÿ™ "rather die on my feet than comply on my knees" Amen
I love reading your posts Martin, you inspire so many to think.... Love & Light๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’ซ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True @True
๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š
12:07 PM - Apr 15, 2022
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by True in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from True , click on at the bottom under it