Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 January, 05:47
Years ago I responded to Q’a “digital call to arms”, and have fought as I see fit in an emergent unconventional force. With one small exception I have never had any feedback from the “other side” on how I am doing. You have to both set and score your own exam papers as a digital soldier. And that’s OK. Just someday it would be nice to know what was “on target”, and where the misses were. How much were we a primary fighting force versus a distraction or civilian entertainment while the real MIL did their thing? I am cool either way, as it was the best I could do under the circumstances AFAICT right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 January, 05:50
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You did/do get feed back...

Every time you get banned, slandered, sworn at, ridiculed...

In the last 3 years, I have spent 18 months in FB clink.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Me too, 12 times ranging from 24 hours up to 90 days and currently I'm partially restricted (Whatever the H that is) and it says "only you can see this" BUT I get likes and shares so go figure THAT one out.. Oh the stupidity!

Anyway, my point is you've earned this Carole.. Wear it with pride..KEK😂🙌👊
06:08 PM - Jan 20, 2022
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 January, 06:14
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
😄

I have a friend in the UK who has this partial ban bs - I got out on Sunday from this latest 30 day stint, but, as far as I know, no partial anything - although I know my stuff takes time to float up into the normies feeds.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 January, 06:29
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
LOL, I do too, she has the same restricted BS as me and we share the same stuff, I just love her! In fact, I'm heading over there after this is all over with and we are going to a "Pub and have a Pint" as she says..(at this rate I'm kinda hoping it's a Pint of Tequila and not just beer.. and I don't even drink!) 😂LOL Snort!