The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
As an anon.. I rarely talk about personal things on here.. but I consider many of you friends and family. I could really use some prayer for my 9 year old daughter. An Xray she had done today shows that her right thigh bone is 3x bigger/thicker than her normal sized left thigh bone. It is most likely cancer and my wife and I are absolutely devastated! We are trusting God and praying through whatever comes ahead and preparing for some tough days! Your prayers for my daughter and my family will be greatly appreciated! πŸ™πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ˜’πŸ˜­πŸ™
12:23 AM - Jan 11, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
22 January, 04:25
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Prayers! Please research β€œThe Joe Tippen Story” and read all of the testimonials! There is something about Fenbenzadole and other anti-parasitic and anti-fungal remedies that are being suppressed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 05:01
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Thank you so much for your prayers and advice! We got biopsy results back from her surgery on Tuesday and no cancer was found! Praisalujah! God is good and we are so thankful for the thousands of prayers sent on behalf of my daughter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
22 January, 04:07
So Sorry for your troubles + Father have Mercy > < >
Mighty Prayers for your Daughter to get a Healing Miracle > < >
In the name of our God+King+Friend+Jesus+Amen > < >

22 January, 05:14
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
Thank you so much for your prayers. God heard our prayers and already gave a great miracle! No cancer was found. We still dont know why her bone grew at an alarming rate but its benign and I give God all the glory! Was very scary few weeks for our family but we felt Gods peace through it all because of the many friends and family (anons included) praying over my daughter and this situation!

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
22 January, 04:05

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
17 January, 11:37

18 January, 12:56
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Thank you! Reading all the info and bookmarking it for reference! I appreciate this info! Thank you

bbruce995 @bbruce995
15 January, 12:21
TO KILL CANCER .... HIGH DOSE VITAMIN C, 50 000 IU PER DAY.....VITAMIN D, 1000MG PER DAY, ....CANNABIS OIL, HIGH IN THC AND CBD, 60 GRAMS TAKEN OVER 90 DAYS. ALL KILL CANCER .... SUGAR AND ALL GRAINS CAUSES CANCER

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
15 January, 11:39
Sending so many prayers! My five year old daughter suffers from neutropenia. We just got alkalizing water bottles, a grounding mat, and we are going to get a spooky 2 rife healing machine soon. All of these would be great no matter what the diagnosis! We also see a naturopathic doctor that can cure anything, she has done so much for our family! First call with her is free so theres no harm in reaching out. www.drlachman.com

15 January, 11:45
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Thank so much! Praying for your daughter also! I will look into all these healing techniques you mentioned!

bbruce995 @bbruce995
15 January, 12:21
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
TO KILL CANCER .... HIGH DOSE VITAMIN C, 50 000 IU PER DAY.....VITAMIN D, 1000MG PER DAY, ....CANNABIS OIL, HIGH IN THC AND CBD, 60 GRAMS TAKEN OVER 90 DAYS. ALL KILL CANCER .... SUGAR AND ALL GRAINS CAUSES CANCER

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
15 January, 11:30
Thank you Lord for the Total Healing for this Precious 9 Y/O.
Love & Huge Hugs to the entire family. πŸ™πŸ»

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
15 January, 10:58

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
15 January, 10:54
Praying for Divine Intervention for your daughter and total healing. Love and holy, healing light to all of you.

Diana DJT @Diana
15 January, 12:29
Praying for your sweet daughter, please keep the faith, stay as positive as possible, only from my own experience can I speak, do your research, get second opinions, trust GodπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

15 January, 01:31
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
Thank you! She’s such a sweet soul! She wishes she had someone who knew what she is going through and she was upset today saying, β€œeveryone looks at me differently now”. My heart breaks for her but she loves and trusts Jesus! She is strong, tough and probably the bravest person I know. God has refocused our family towards spending more quality time and every person in our home has put down our phones, turned off the tv and spent time together. We are blessed and we are trusting that God’s got this! She has a surgery on Tuesday to get a bone sample to biopsy. Thats when we should find out for sure what we are dealing with. Continued prayers are greatly appreciated!

Angela Smith @aciddesign7875
13 January, 01:18
Prayers for your daughter and family. I recently found this book and it is a therapy for many diseases, including cancer. It is worth a read and doesn't poison the body like chemo does.

https://www.amazon.com/One...

Ville PΓ€tiΓ€lΓ€ @VilleP
13 January, 12:37
Prayers for your 9 year old daughter and your family πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
May God heal her πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Jan Sekerman @Jannana
13 January, 02:25
πŸ™πŸ»

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
12 January, 07:57

Rae Michelle Dwyer @rmdwyer
12 January, 07:43
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

rob k 2711 @RK271
12 January, 07:19
πŸ™

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
12 January, 06:35
Praying πŸ™ for your daughter and your family

EOS Goddess of Dawn @Dawn
12 January, 03:07

12 January, 02:54
Here is their story and website
https://180degreefarm.org/...

12 January, 02:52
This is the FB page of a family that used their organic produce to fight cancer for their child. You could reach out and get more info on what they did and used.
https://www.facebook.com/1...

12 January, 02:48

12 January, 02:46

12 January, 02:45

12 January, 02:44
Sending prayers for her and her recovery. Look into her proceeding with a clean diet, organic veggies, higher alkaline diet, Ivermectin and HCQ. Present alternative research to your/her doctor.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...

12 January, 03:38
In response EOS Goddess of Dawn to her Publication
Thank you so much for all this info! Im pouring through it now and saving it. Praying and doing as the Lord leads. I truly appreciate the info shared by you and others. God is revealing it to us at this time for a reason! May our Lord be glorified and honored through her healing!

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
12 January, 09:57
Oh my Lord, I will send prayers.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
12 January, 07:59
in Jesus Name i pray that your daughtet’s health be fully restored to her and every cell in her body healed Amen

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
12 January, 02:20
Prayers for your baby πŸ’œπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 January, 01:59
Lifting this precious 9 year old and her loved ones up in prayer. May God heal her, guide your every decision and connect you with those who will provide exactly what is needed for her recovery.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
12 January, 12:18
be very careful about refusing treatmetn from hospital. esp a big teaching hospital. they can call CPS on you. I would personally act like you are all in on their ideas until you are safely away from their grasp. They do NOT LIKE when you arent going to do it their way, and even worse if she can heal naturally.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
12 January, 12:11
dont let them rush you into decisions. watch the Truth About Cancer Series. Consider MMS. So many alternatives to chemo!!!