The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
11 January, 12:23
As an anon.. I rarely talk about personal things on here.. but I consider many of you friends and family. I could really use some prayer for my 9 year old daughter. An Xray she had done today shows that her right thigh bone is 3x bigger/thicker than her normal sized left thigh bone. It is most likely cancer and my wife and I are absolutely devastated! We are trusting God and praying through whatever comes ahead and preparing for some tough days! Your prayers for my daughter and my family will be greatly appreciated! 🙏💧💧😢😭🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
22 January, 04:07
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
So Sorry for your troubles + Father have Mercy > < >
Mighty Prayers for your Daughter to get a Healing Miracle > < >
In the name of our God+King+Friend+Jesus+Amen > < >

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
Thank you so much for your prayers. God heard our prayers and already gave a great miracle! No cancer was found. We still dont know why her bone grew at an alarming rate but its benign and I give God all the glory! Was very scary few weeks for our family but we felt Gods peace through it all because of the many friends and family (anons included) praying over my daughter and this situation!
05:14 PM - Jan 22, 2022
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
23 January, 11:57
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Praise the Lord = = = > < >
God is Absolutely Good + All the Time = = = > < >
>>>------------< >
Robin Bullock + Powerful Prophet + Church International
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Two Days of Healing with Richard Roberts! 1/23/2022 Sunday Morning Service - YouTube

Join us for day one of Two Days of Healing with Richard Roberts!For giving tithes and offerings - https://www.churchint.org/donations-tithes-and-offeringsFor...