The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
11 January, 12:23
As an anon.. I rarely talk about personal things on here.. but I consider many of you friends and family. I could really use some prayer for my 9 year old daughter. An Xray she had done today shows that her right thigh bone is 3x bigger/thicker than her normal sized left thigh bone. It is most likely cancer and my wife and I are absolutely devastated! We are trusting God and praying through whatever comes ahead and preparing for some tough days! Your prayers for my daughter and my family will be greatly appreciated! 🙏💧💧😢😭🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
15 January, 12:29
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Praying for your sweet daughter, please keep the faith, stay as positive as possible, only from my own experience can I speak, do your research, get second opinions, trust God🙏🏼❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
Thank you! She’s such a sweet soul! She wishes she had someone who knew what she is going through and she was upset today saying, “everyone looks at me differently now”. My heart breaks for her but she loves and trusts Jesus! She is strong, tough and probably the bravest person I know. God has refocused our family towards spending more quality time and every person in our home has put down our phones, turned off the tv and spent time together. We are blessed and we are trusting that God’s got this! She has a surgery on Tuesday to get a bone sample to biopsy. Thats when we should find out for sure what we are dealing with. Continued prayers are greatly appreciated!
01:31 AM - Jan 15, 2022
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Aga Gie @AgaG
22 January, 04:23
Sending Love. Everything will be good!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Rev. Michael Beckwith’s Deep Techniques for Healing - Living in the Field of Gratitude - YouTube

Gain the tools you need to help heal yourself, physically, emotionally and spiritually with Gaia’s Original Series HEALING MATRIX - https://www.gaia.com/greg...

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
15 January, 11:52
I pray your daughter has a good diagnosis 🙏
I would look into Classical Homeopathy which is powerful and effective.
God Bless your family 🙏🙏🙏

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
15 January, 02:01
🙏God bless and protect her and your family. Sending prayers of strength and healing for you all🙏