The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
11 January, 12:23
As an anon.. I rarely talk about personal things on here.. but I consider many of you friends and family. I could really use some prayer for my 9 year old daughter. An Xray she had done today shows that her right thigh bone is 3x bigger/thicker than her normal sized left thigh bone. It is most likely cancer and my wife and I are absolutely devastated! We are trusting God and praying through whatever comes ahead and preparing for some tough days! Your prayers for my daughter and my family will be greatly appreciated! 🙏💧💧😢😭🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
Prayers! Please research “The Joe Tippen Story” and read all of the testimonials! There is something about Fenbenzadole and other anti-parasitic and anti-fungal remedies that are being suppressed.
04:25 PM - Jan 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Texascowgal in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 January, 05:01
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Thank you so much for your prayers and advice! We got biopsy results back from her surgery on Tuesday and no cancer was found! Praisalujah! God is good and we are so thankful for the thousands of prayers sent on behalf of my daughter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
22 January, 05:14
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Praise Jesus!!! 🕊🕊🕊