Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 January, 08:21
It's heading towards Siberia.
What happens next?
Flip
3 Pics attached.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:45
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Where will it be in 2023?
All kinda just blows my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
05 January, 02:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hadron Collider uses magnetic fields roughly 200,000 times stronger than earth. Any effect on pole shift?

https://spectrum.ieee.org/...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 03:02
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Maybe in March CERN can fix what they did in 2012.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
05 January, 02:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
March you say? 😎

Blue Skies @ADeMills
This looks like a machine that could simulate the sun. Don't tell me we are going to artificial sun in March. That's hardly good news....unless it's always been artificial and who knows what we've been dealing with. That being said, I've noticed there is something off about the sun. Seems almost LED'ish
11:49 PM - Jan 05, 2022
In response True North to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ADeMills in this post can reply
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
21 February, 04:16
In response Blue Skies to her Publication
i have felt the same thing. i keep telling people that the sun looks more white now than yellow.