Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 10:45
Surrounded by Covid People.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 January, 11:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Do you differences in vaxxed vs unvaxxed? I hope you all pull through swiftly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 January, 11:36
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
about 70% unvaxed getting sick in my circle. I know 3 people who were in the hospital past week. They were unvaxxed also. All lived.

My inlaws ran to get the boosters. Ugg. How can I argue with them at this point. This all just confirms what the news and their doctors have been telling them. More Ugg.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
I have spoken to several people over the last few days who have gotten COVID after being with their families for Christmas--every single one of them was vaccinated.
01:07 AM - Jan 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Stonesthrow57 in this post can reply
05 January, 02:26
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
I think the vaxxed screwed it up for themselves and the unvaxxed. Fooking super spreader. Going to take some ivermectin now just thinking about it.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 January, 05:28
😂😂
Good idea, me too

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
05 January, 05:36
is this whats happening?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.g...