Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 10:45
Surrounded by Covid People.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 January, 11:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Do you differences in vaxxed vs unvaxxed? I hope you all pull through swiftly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
about 70% unvaxed getting sick in my circle. I know 3 people who were in the hospital past week. They were unvaxxed also. All lived.

My inlaws ran to get the boosters. Ugg. How can I argue with them at this point. This all just confirms what the news and their doctors have been telling them. More Ugg.
11:36 PM - Jan 04, 2022
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
bbruce995 @bbruce995
06 January, 09:45
THIS IS YOUR PROOF THAT VIRUSES DO NOT EXIT
https://www.nexusnewsfeed....

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
06 January, 02:01
My one son got vaccinated. I warned him not to. I am a WARRIOR, so i FIGHT & WIN. Brad will not die but LIVE AND DECLARE WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE FOR HIM. Psalm 118:17. 17 = VICTORY! I DECLARE IT & IT IS SO IN JESUS' NAME. AMEN

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 January, 10:44
Hmm. Unvaxxed is misspelled.

Alleanna Gregor @Alleanna
05 January, 08:55
it's called transmission aka 'shedding' - spike proteins come from vaxxed/boosted and infect everyone around them. This was discovered in 1995... The enemy was hell-bent on their success. It's their last card to play, however we have the final move and it will be Glorious!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 January, 07:42
My hubby and I are not vaxed, have been on HCQ since 2/21 from Frontline Drs. (Dr. Stella), dont wear masks, regular routine, been exposed to vaxed, unvaxed, stores, Drs. offices and Thank God haven’t gotten sick! we are 71 and 70, w/some health issues!
some in family vaxed, most are not! Had to come to terms everyone has their own choice! That was the hardest part!
But feeling Blessed! also we all hug alot!
Family Is Everything!! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
05 January, 07:12
Pretty much every person I know who got vaxxxed and that's most of the ppl I know got sick over the holidays 28 out of 30 ish

2 out of 10 unvaxxx got sick over the holidays, the kids brought it home from school

All had mild issues and recovered

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 January, 07:09
My house has been sick a long time . . . we go from one illness to another. I am so tired VK. I trust in GOD over the medical folks but I am starting to wonder if our water is being played with. We aren't going anywhere so how are we constantly sick? Are the spike proteins in the water and sewer systems now?

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
05 January, 06:16
A few people at my work testing positive, many vaxxed. Not me, still on board with the "horse dewormer." In the automotive industry I'm considered "essential" and have been working though the entire farce. Being exposed to hundreds of people and their germs by now. Feeling strong and still working 11 hour days.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
05 January, 01:35
"watch the water": they are putting something in the water (and in the air), maybe the "omicron " (whatever that means) do get people immun. ????

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 January, 07:12
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
This is what I am thinking. I am afraid to even take a bath. We got something from our town saying that the water wasn't safe . . . it is like they are covering themselves . . . yet we still have to pay the bills. Do we have White Hats/Patriots watching the water???

ARK2 ARM @ARK2ARM
05 January, 01:34
Sorcery is referred to in Revelations 5:20, 18:23 and Galatians 9:21. Pharmakeia(sorcery) is greek for Pharmacy. The unvaxxed can understand this but share it with a vexed and they just ignore it. Cognitive dissidents. We are in deep.

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
05 January, 12:29
My whole family has it ,that's around 45 people.We canceled Thanksgiving 23 hours before and Christmas 2 days before.

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
05 January, 11:38
The hospital killed my unvaxed (in-law) brother last week.
My vaxed stepson is now sick with Long Covid.
I have been surrounded by Covid people, despite all the hugs&kisses so far didn't get it. Never tested.

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
05 January, 11:16
Needles to say, don’t argue (as Im sure you wouldn’t), show concern (verbal/nonverbal), listen and pray🙏

When they are feeling better, bring a can of Campbell’s (original) chicken noodle soup 🙃

(please, no hater comments on the soup😂)

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
05 January, 09:06
yeah. people are scared and their immune systems compromised from distancing and over use of anti bac + masking. you get the cold or flu and freak out. i had the flu “covid” pretty bad a month ago. wife made me chicken soup and theraflu. back ok my feet in a week or so. lots of phlegm. now my immune system leveled up.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
05 January, 08:54

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 January, 01:22
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Recovering from the flu and looking forward to being full recovered sooner rather than later. Praying everyone avoids the hospitals if at all possible!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 January, 06:56
Weird shit going on VK. Nothing makes sense. Hoping for some clarity soon. All I know is my wife the ICU RN would not take it and she is not really red pilled but she knows that jab is not going to save anyone.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
05 January, 08:55
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
kushner.. this is from years ago
https://www.neonrevolt.com...

Frances Long @Camelot
05 January, 06:11
both groups can catch it, but I would rather catch it, build immunity, than take the poison. Many ppl I know have cropped up with unusual side effects.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 January, 02:08
yep..i was trying to redpill people and wake them up then the jab happened and now they all think I'm nuts or lying. I give up.

Jo Anne Baran @StormerQ2
05 January, 08:49
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Soon they will need our support & unconditional love. God Won 🇺🇸🦅

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 January, 01:56
Following 700

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
05 January, 01:17
ummmmmm
355???

carol munoz @bornfree2
05 January, 03:55
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
🤔Interesting????????????

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
05 January, 04:50
In response My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ to his Publication
GOOD CATCH FREN!

Mor Creed @Morcreed
05 January, 01:14
Had a Birthday party for my daughter who is home from college and had 22 college kids attend. Musical theatre and liberal arts majors so all of them are vaccinated. Found out 4 days ago every one of them including my daughter have now tested positive for Covid. Looks like the common cold to me. My wife, youngest daughter and i are unvaxxed and none of us have any symptoms at all. Not a 🚀 scientist but I am an engineer who can do math and look at understand scientific theory.

Do the vaccines protect you?

Yes

No -

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 January, 02:09
In response Mor Creed to his Publication
how did you do that poll? on here?

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
05 January, 01:07
I have spoken to several people over the last few days who have gotten COVID after being with their families for Christmas--every single one of them was vaccinated.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 January, 02:26
In response Mary Donahue to her Publication
I think the vaxxed screwed it up for themselves and the unvaxxed. Fooking super spreader. Going to take some ivermectin now just thinking about it.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
05 January, 01:07
I have spoken to several people over the last few days who have gotten COVID after being with their families for Christmas--every single one of them was vaccinated.

bbruce995 @bbruce995
05 January, 12:57
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT WHY THE VIRUS SHOWED UP (ITS ACTUALLY A VITAMIN DEFICIENCY) THEN YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS AND START LISTENING TO THESE PEOPLE https://www.youtube.com/wa...
THE NEXT DISASTER | Part 1 - Ice, Fire, Magnetism - YouTube

Every ~12,000 years (and many ~6000 year half-cycles between) there is a major cold event on earth. There is also a magnetic excursion, usually major volcano...

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
05 January, 12:57
Hmm????

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
05 January, 12:55
The Odds on the Roulette seem against the dealer.

Or it's a placebo.

05 January, 12:51
NOPE - I just did COIVD intakes for a huge company it's about 37 out of 40 vaxed are positive. That is a fact the last 7 days.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
05 January, 01:06
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
do you think they’re wondering why they got the shot?

05 January, 12:51
NOPE - I just did COIVD intakes for a huge company it's about 37 out of 40 vaxed are positive. That is a fact the last 7 days.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 January, 12:50
Pretty sure my daughters whole family had the omicron last week, they are not vaxxed, I kept my sick grand for several days, cold, fever, & it tried to get me for a day or so but never took.

I can tell when I am getting sick before I actually do cause I can smell, and I normally dont smell hardly anything. Everything smelled like metal for 2 days. I took 2 cephalexin and it went away.

bbruce995 @bbruce995
05 January, 12:59
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
its actually a vitamin deficiency, vitamin C and D, there has never been a virus, what you are witnessing is an exosome release, your body has to detox, there are no viruses, they do not infect anyone, its due to the magnetic reversal we are all going through right now... stay tuned and learn how to survive what is coming https://www.youtube.com/wa...