Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 10:45
Surrounded by Covid People.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
Do you differences in vaxxed vs unvaxxed? I hope you all pull through swiftly.
11:05 PM - Jan 04, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SpheroidEarther in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:36
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
about 70% unvaxed getting sick in my circle. I know 3 people who were in the hospital past week. They were unvaxxed also. All lived.

My inlaws ran to get the boosters. Ugg. How can I argue with them at this point. This all just confirms what the news and their doctors have been telling them. More Ugg.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
06 January, 02:01
My one son got vaccinated. I warned him not to. I am a WARRIOR, so i FIGHT & WIN. Brad will not die but LIVE AND DECLARE WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE FOR HIM. Psalm 118:17. 17 = VICTORY! I DECLARE IT & IT IS SO IN JESUS' NAME. AMEN

bbruce995 @bbruce995
06 January, 09:45
THIS IS YOUR PROOF THAT VIRUSES DO NOT EXIT
https://www.nexusnewsfeed....