Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
06 January, 11:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
It's flu season

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 January, 10:48
The calm before the storm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cam Mac @campmac111
05 January, 09:06
The future because the best is yet to come.

Jed ___ @Jed__
05 January, 04:20
My niece got it (unvaxxed). She's ill but i think she'll be ok. Praying.

Msterri ... @Msterri
05 January, 11:04
I’m part of a moms group. Every mom that said their child has been sick with Covid the past month had their kids vaxxed. I’m not saying that all of the vaxxed kids got covid, just that thw moms who told us their kids got covid I noticed they were vaxxed. I haven’t seen any of the unvaxxed kids sick yet. Or if the unvaxxed kids were sick it was so minor that they didn’t show symptoms. Most of the vaxxed adults I know got Covid. I know only 3 unvaxxed adults that had covid recently.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 January, 09:44
They are all around me too. Odd....I have been unmasked and unvaxxed for 2 years. My hubs had it twice(unmasked/unvaxxed) , yet still, not one time, have I even had the sniffles. I work with the public, still no sickness in me. Do some of us have natural immunity from it🤔

Msterri ... @Msterri
05 January, 11:06
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
You may have built an immunity from getting exposed a little bit at a time over a long period of time.

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
05 January, 09:22
Their narrative is falling apart. Seeing many brainwashed people questioning reality.

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
05 January, 08:45
chemtrailed bioweapon, several have an "itch" in their lungs around me, same shit as novid19. My theory is its an HEK 293 recombinant. an attempt to adrenochrome the masses AND give them quickly passing symptoms of illness to drive them in to the self assembling nanotech jab which is also a bioweapon and not a vaccine. I myself have an itch in my lung at times felt feverish today. A lot of people are going to drop dead in the coming months from the nanotech jab. I posted a bunch of HEK data that shows how they attach spike proteins and viruses in experiments. Why HEK? demonic possession they think they can make a mad society to take down with it. HEK is an adreno stem cell taken from a living child i havent confirmed yet but its said the brain and heart is removed prior, i question define removed, exiting the body and attached, extreme tortured state then the areno stem is removed?

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
05 January, 08:50
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
"adreno". this year i was given a vision of the monarch ritual which involved torturing and killing a child and then drinking adrenochrome its all posted here with updates as i kept getting visions. in short the process removes God it is in essence the second death , so while my HEK theory sounds far fetched is it? Mass formation psychosis? HEK rumors of being in the food chain claimed to be a flavoring agent it isnt its an attempt to kill God in the masses like the jab, through this demonic entities can be easier instituted in society, Michael jaco recently posted LA is going insane on a mass scale.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 January, 06:17
We need you tb safe and healthy - pls detox often
MANY Prayers coming your way. God Bless.

Dwight Knapp @kad784
05 January, 07:15
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Comms - IMO - P.J. 777 got it https://anonup.com/thread/...

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
05 January, 05:56
I'm in Ga and folks are literally 30-40 cars deep all day long for the drive thru testing. I do not feel like we are winning this war. I had all but forgotten about C19 because that's not my reality. The full on lockdown will happen soon.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 January, 01:39
Prayers for speedy recovery.
Here's to health and better living 🥦 🥥🍊🍏

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
05 January, 01:08
bro, NJ is sooo bad right now! The vaxxed are giving it to everyone! wtf is happening

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
05 January, 12:54
= = = > < >

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 January, 12:47
hmmm🤨. VK..Your banner changed last week when you and Red Panda were shown peeking through the door at a Trial!

Are you surrounded by all those “Covid People” who are going to be in “Trials”
of their own soon or are currently behind closed doors?🤷‍♀️😳🧐👍 ??

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
05 January, 12:50
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Ahhha 🧐💥

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 January, 12:31
We don’t inform our enemies of the specifics.
We instead instill fear in them to make unplanned and disastrous countermoves.
Q 1045
Kind a reminds me of canceled 1/6 DJT conference.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 January, 06:10
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Power of the United Mind . I thought of that drop as soon as I read about the cancel. Amen brother.

Toni Keen @SpirithunterQ
04 January, 11:54
how can the shills ignore this

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 January, 09:10
In response Toni Keen to her Publication
She (or he? ) sounds so excited to tell people to "get the shot" so you too can go into the hospital and die.
Evil people will just be evil.

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
05 January, 09:15
In response Toni Keen to her Publication
it's a fake

Photon 333 donated @Photon
04 January, 11:44
Staying quiet, calm. Wouldn't want to inform our enemies of this, that, or the other thing. 😆😂😎

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
04 January, 11:43
like, are you really saying slurrounded? 🤓🤗

Angel Joy @superradangel
04 January, 11:26
Same. * assuming* the tests even test for a thing called covid and its not just the flu… or it could just be bullish altogether and test results are random to keep the aimless charade going.
Then yeah, Covid ppl all around. Maybe its just Omicron that gives us immunity. Maybe thats bull too. My husband is a medic in the ER here on a military base, says he is swamped since tbe holiday weekend- endless “positives”.
Whatever the real case… I am fucking over what supposedly has a 99% survival rate.
Need I remind that kids still eat ten gum from under restaurant tables without their over reactive parents knowing and they are probably the most healthy.
Ok. I’m done.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:41
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
My circle only tests if they are sick but i get what you are saying.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 January, 11:17

04 January, 11:29
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
#4489 -> 4+4+8+9 = 25
"Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason). " See Pic Above for Pelosi :-O

05 January, 12:19
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Pic Match one of the Last Drops too[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Kim Hall @Khall84
coming out of the woodwork it seems. Today one of my coworkers tested positive and everyone lost it. I'm talking full blown PANIC mode and they are all boosted

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
05 January, 06:25
In response Kim Hall to her Publication
LOL, sorry, but its really become comical --- (if it weren't so sad)
How do they cross the street?
Shop for groceries?
What a waste.

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
https://youtu.be/WRbuvKYKI... 🎶🎧
ZOMBIE NATION.. great playlist song VK

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
04 January, 11:12
I see covid people. 🤪

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
04 January, 11:11
Do you ever type anything that isn't Cryptic?

04 January, 11:21
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
1111 timestamp.
Now whos being the cryptic one?

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 January, 06:41
In response Serious Reesy to her Publication
VK is doing that on purpose. To get you thinking & start researching. That's how you learn the best.

ps. think mirror, TS are important & multiple meanings always exists.

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
SCP
19 3 16
10 3 7

Q 1037
BOOMs en route.💥💥💥
Blind.
5:5
GREEN_578cDT324-45785sd4DMP
Q

Q 1045
Fake pic push by MSM.
Videos / backup.
Google kill.
YouTube kill.
FB kill.
Twitter kill.
Yahoo kill.
Bing kill.
Instagram kill.
Net will be paused.
HAMMER.
On the clock.
Q
Q

Diff from time stamp of 1045 is 8

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
04 January, 11:07
SCP = 38
The calm before the storm.

Q

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
04 January, 11:11
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
+ 1046

Silverback Hobbit @Silverbackhobbit
04 January, 11:07
Maybe work up the iodine oral and nasal rinse recommended by Dr McCullough

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 January, 11:05
Do you differences in vaxxed vs unvaxxed? I hope you all pull through swiftly.

04 January, 11:36
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
about 70% unvaxed getting sick in my circle. I know 3 people who were in the hospital past week. They were unvaxxed also. All lived.

My inlaws ran to get the boosters. Ugg. How can I argue with them at this point. This all just confirms what the news and their doctors have been telling them. More Ugg.

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
04 January, 11:04
Should ask them what variant they have...😏

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
04 January, 11:03
SCPDOT 77
Power 77
Christ 77

SEVENSEVEN 130
We will win 130
We the people 130

TS 1045 > 145
Amazing gematria 145
JFK the storm 145
Children first 145