Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 10:45
Surrounded by Covid People.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 January, 11:05
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Do you differences in vaxxed vs unvaxxed? I hope you all pull through swiftly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 January, 11:36
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
about 70% unvaxed getting sick in my circle. I know 3 people who were in the hospital past week. They were unvaxxed also. All lived.

My inlaws ran to get the boosters. Ugg. How can I argue with them at this point. This all just confirms what the news and their doctors have been telling them. More Ugg.

Mor Creed @Morcreed
Had a Birthday party for my daughter who is home from college and had 22 college kids attend. Musical theatre and liberal arts majors so all of them are vaccinated. Found out 4 days ago every one of them including my daughter have now tested positive for Covid. Looks like the common cold to me. My wife, youngest daughter and i are unvaxxed and none of us have any symptoms at all. Not a 🚀 scientist but I am an engineer who can do math and look at understand scientific theory.

Do the vaccines protect you?

Yes

No -

01:14 AM - Jan 05, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Morcreed in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 January, 02:09
In response Mor Creed to his Publication
how did you do that poll? on here?

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
05 January, 02:49
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
When you create a new post, there you can choose a POLL