Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
04 January, 09:27
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Bookmarked!

EXCELLENT refutation to defend against allllllll the shills and naysayers sprining out of the woodwork with twisted lies -- with the intention of dividing and demoralizing us.

More lies [they] throw at us, the brighter TRUTH shines.

HOLDING THE LINE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 January, 06:33
Praying the event and 10 day movie opens peoples minds and hearts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
02 January, 06:26
Please let all this be over, I think most or over 90 percentage of people understand to a degree that all of this is bad and evil, please please if the White hats want too they could finish and stop this now world wide. SO WHY ARE THEY NOT STOPPING THIS NOW! I just ask this question all the time, and nobody seems to have an answer.

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
08 January, 04:20
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
I agree - but timing is everything - I have to trust there's something else blocking or standing in the wya that could subvert all of this brilliance - and then there's the phrase - "it's on God's timing"

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 January, 05:04
I disagree 100%. this is bullshit. stop making excuses and dreaming up excuses.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 January, 05:03
Whatever...BS

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 January, 04:00
KaBQQM!💥💥💥
Bill? Which Bill do we know? or did I miss it (that wouldn't surprise me)😂

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
02 January, 04:22
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I believe it was another telegram user in the reply channel Lin Wood has setup.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
02 January, 03:37
Brilliant! Clear as a bell for anyone
who is STILL confused
about President Trump & the VAX. 💞👍

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
02 January, 03:18
Excellent job Lin of detailing specifics. This would be a good drop for the brain dead to begin thinking about what the hell has been going on in our world. Then again, this isn't shocking enough to them it is only words to them. They think everyone that stands behind what you are stating are nut jobs. They need to experience full panic and some real pain then it might make sense. I say bring the pain, those of us in the know have been waiting for the big reveal and scare event. Yes it will be shocking to us that know but we're ready, just do it!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 January, 03:06
Pure, unadulterated savagery by Lin Wood🔥🔥🔥

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
02 January, 03:16
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
It was posted by someone named Teri but Lin Wood will share his own thoughts about it later Today.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 January, 02:57
💥💥💥💥👊
Dropping bombs

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
02 January, 02:55
Wow that was awesome. Well said. By the way, who is the Bill this person is talking about?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
02 January, 02:56
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Bill O'Reilly, maybe??

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
02 January, 03:13
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
It was Posted on Lin Wood's reply channel, so maybe another telegram user.