Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
02 January, 02:47

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene Sully @JDSully
02 January, 06:26
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Please let all this be over, I think most or over 90 percentage of people understand to a degree that all of this is bad and evil, please please if the White hats want too they could finish and stop this now world wide. SO WHY ARE THEY NOT STOPPING THIS NOW! I just ask this question all the time, and nobody seems to have an answer.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
I agree - but timing is everything - I have to trust there's something else blocking or standing in the wya that could subvert all of this brilliance - and then there's the phrase - "it's on God's timing"
04:20 PM - Jan 08, 2022
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angeldoc in this post can reply
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
10 January, 01:56
In response Angel Doc to her Publication
I t appears that things are breaking loose tonite -- this week is going to be busy it looks like. Hoping we see the sun SOON - by Jan 15th? keep you fingers crossed.