Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Merry Christmas!

2022 coming in hot! πŸ”₯
10:12 AM - Dec 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
31 December, 11:18
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
27 December, 04:57
doc 2022 incoming πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
26 December, 12:38

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
25 December, 10:42

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 December, 10:37
2022 Coming in Hot =127

127=Tell mankind
127= Born in Heaven
127= Its my key
127= Christ encoded
127= The Holy One
127= God in Heaven
127= Miracle Event
127= Heaven's reign
127= Fifth Column
127= Trumpsara

Susie MAGA @susieQ
25 December, 10:29
Merry Christmas Doq!! Ready for 2022, and getting this movie wrapped up!

Heal The World Joyful @HealTheWorld
25 December, 08:03
merry Christmas πŸŽ„πŸ₯°

Bay 17d @Bay17d
25 December, 07:48
Merry Christmas DOQ and Patriots!

The Best is Yet to Come!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 December, 04:06
All we want for Christmas is our president back!

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 December, 03:24
πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’—πŸ’« Merry Christmas Doq!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 December, 03:02
Merry Christmas and thank you for all you hard work.
Holding it all together. Very Much appreciated!
HOT? Sounds like a plan!

πŸ’•β˜ΊοΈβ£οΈπŸ™

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
25 December, 02:27
Coming in hot...
like a heat seeking missile named Liberty.
All target signatures have been painted.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 December, 02:24
joyeux Noel πŸ™πŸ’–

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
27 December, 09:20
In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
🀍

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
25 December, 02:22
Merry Christmas Doq.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 December, 02:14
Merry Christmas fren.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
25 December, 12:53
Merry Christmas to you and yours, @doqholliday !
Bring on 2022!!!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 December, 12:44
Merry Christmas ! All i want is the truth and arrest to come out now not tomorrow or next week or next year NOW .

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
25 December, 12:37
Merry Christmas Doq!

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
25 December, 11:57
Merry Christmas DOQ πŸŽ„πŸ’ž

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
25 December, 11:31

Matthew 12:25 - β€œAny kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and any city or house divided against itself will not stand."

UNITY doesn't require UNIFORMITY.

You can remain UNIQUE while still walking in UNISON with those you differ with, but share a common goal.

Freedom!

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 December, 11:27
Chinese Year of the Black Tiger Doq.
Black signifies water
BlackWater Tiger Year.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
25 December, 12:58
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
LUNAR New Year - Water Tiger is coming.

OKLAHOMA PATRIOT @OKPATRIOT11
25 December, 11:07
Merry Christmas Doq, appreciate you brother! WWG1WGA #KennedyVision

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
25 December, 10:58
Merry Christmas, DOQ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

wishing the best to you and yours

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
25 December, 10:47
I’m having a really hard time saying β€œMerry Christmas” to people and I spent yesterday extremely sad as I watched people celebrate on Christmas Eve since I’m awaken to the truth about why Christmas is celebrated in December.
It’s getting harder for me to play a part in this world that’s fake but almost everyone thinks its real.
This past week I realized why learning the truth (about everything) isn’t for everyone and why a lot of people would rather stay living in the Matrix.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 December, 12:38
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
I know, it gets harder each day. All I know, is GOD is in control. GOD has this all handled. I put my trust in GOD.

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
25 December, 02:26
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
I know I’m having the same issues but I was at candlelight service last night and the praise that went on in that house will knock out any demon. So as long as we focus on God, focus on Jesus, praise of those names will be stronger than any of those demons worshipers.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
25 December, 10:37
Merry Christmas Doq and familyπŸŽ…

Hank and family

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
25 December, 10:35
WWG1WGA...keep it coming DocπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Par Nelli @Parnelli
25 December, 10:35
Merry Christmas DOQ❀

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
25 December, 10:30
"Coming in...." 1 Post #3431
Maxwell and a Rothschild w/ Duran Duran's "Controller"/Band Member and Wife...

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
25 December, 03:50
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
oh wow my husband and his late business partner Colin launched Duran’s career - i showed him this and his response Nick was always big on image and hanging out with the β€˜right people’

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
25 December, 10:22
Merry Christmas Doc! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸŽ„β˜ƒοΈ

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
25 December, 10:21
Merry Christmas!!!!