Doq Holliday @doqholliday
25 December, 10:12
Merry Christmas!

2022 coming in hot! 🔥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
25 December, 10:47
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I’m having a really hard time saying “Merry Christmas” to people and I spent yesterday extremely sad as I watched people celebrate on Christmas Eve since I’m awaken to the truth about why Christmas is celebrated in December.
It’s getting harder for me to play a part in this world that’s fake but almost everyone thinks its real.
This past week I realized why learning the truth (about everything) isn’t for everyone and why a lot of people would rather stay living in the Matrix.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
I know I’m having the same issues but I was at candlelight service last night and the praise that went on in that house will knock out any demon. So as long as we focus on God, focus on Jesus, praise of those names will be stronger than any of those demons worshipers.
02:26 PM - Dec 25, 2021
In response Dennisse Lisseth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LaLaLo1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LaLaLo 1776, click on at the bottom under it