Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
So what Anons lost their minds over the past year?
07:12 PM - Dec 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
25 December, 05:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
✋🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
24 December, 02:15
Everything was great apart from missing your vibes.... then Veronica got sick and the world changed. A patriot of the highest order. I have exactly 79 unheard voicemails from her. I still can't listen to them.... one day I will and I know there will be 79 HELLOS!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
25 December, 09:19
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
😢

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
27 December, 06:15
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
I have my one voicemail saved from her.
Such an amazing woman...miss her 🕊💛❤

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
24 December, 12:54
What many have seen this year and the year before, many more
have seen it clearly for 40+ years and also know it was there for centuries. we know satan is the director and was already defeated
at the"Place of the Skull" Jesus made that happen

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 December, 12:30
First Ron Paul said to investigate the Fed Reserve
... That got me thinking ???

After Justice Scalia (was found sleeping with a pillow over his face) - totally false - I knew it would be ugly.

... I watched as they tried to discredit / denounce all that I loved!

... Got right with God and never looked back.
Nothing else matters now.
It's God, Country and Family, not self. Leave no one behind.

Becoming stronger every day / will NEVER GIVE UP.

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
24 December, 12:01
faith is a powerful thing.

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
24 December, 11:47
I was already labeled “a loss”long before any of this .... many years ago.... people never took me seriously and even when I was right, they would never admit it. To them I was an uneducated fool, not a college degree holder like my siblings and cousins, not even a high school grad, so that made anything i said less believable. Now all of them are hiding in fear, jabbed. 3 of my son-in-laws jabbed (against my pleas)in order to keep their jobs. A preacher told me years ago that this was coming, and I’ve been waiting and watching. I wonder what my purpose is here, nobody hears me, i’m just treading water. Not a decoder, can’t interpret coms, basically riding on the efforts of others. Lost my mind years ago.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 December, 11:52
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
You’re here, and that’s big!! God Bless and Merry Christmass

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
24 December, 12:13
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Your bravery, wisdom, intellect, and strong calf muscles from treading so much water have gotten you here today. The Lord doesn't make mistakes and you are perfect. You have red pilled and tried and that's all you can do. Your family has free will (which can hurt). Merry Christmas and get some sleep and cookies and milk.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
24 December, 11:21
Holding the Line
WWG1WGA 🇨🇦

Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
24 December, 11:20
Phae, but only a couple times. LOL

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
24 December, 11:18
I'm holding the line but it's really tough sometimes VK

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
24 December, 10:24
I have always teetered on the edge of mind losing😂😂 but I remain strong in my faith and this glorious chaotic journey😎 I don't call out the shills, I see them for who they are and move on. They fall into the "distraction" section of the journey. No wasted energy on them here. I will continue to hold the line.

Maryann Maty @MarianM
24 December, 09:47
Been holding the line since 10/28/17. Still holding on!! cant wait to get to the end of this movie

Yester Vue @realyestervue
24 December, 07:55
...all of em not here...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 December, 07:37
Well let's see, Nana started out as the crazy old lady in the corner handing out tinfoil hats and mustard seeds, next to my AR-15.

A lot more enlightened, now better understanding my connection to the God consciousness and how to move around within it, getting much better at remote viewing & telepathic with my visitors & guide & connecting to my actual higher self, but on the crazy end of it, well...bout the same!

You?

No really, God has taken good care of me, he has so far provided for me in ways that have kept me from suffering during this and provided enough that he allowed me to help others with that over abundance that I dont need to live.
Nana is full of joy and Happier than I have ever been in my whole life.
I have so much hope for what I have seen for our future & either way I dont worry because I know what I am and who holds my soul & my children's souls are safe as well.
Love you hun!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
24 December, 07:36
Quite a few have lost their minds.. many mentioned below and others still to be outed.. Shills have lost their minds, as for us Anons, we are still holding the line.👊
Seems forever, this has been a long road but worth it for our children and country! NCSWIC🙏

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
24 December, 07:33
Still strong - in fact better than ever - however I would be lying if I did not admit there have been some tough days - after 4 years of hoping this would be over soon, it can wear you down at times..truth is we cannot unknow what we know - so the only choice is to keep up the good fight. I would rather die on this mountain that to live on at the bottom. Merry Xmas to all! God Bless

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
24 December, 07:52
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
Four+ years IS a long time. But imagine having lived those four years in an overseas deployment being bombed, artilleried, sniped, day/night marched at double-time, hungry, & cold/roasted 24x7. Hopes up then down, rumors abound, no solid information to pierce the fog of war. This was life in the Civil War, WW1, WWII, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq.

I agree, this long season has been challenging, but I certainly prefer enduring this alternative to the others!

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
24 December, 07:32
I'm not leavin! This has been my life since Q began!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
24 December, 07:31
I found mine.

MAnewreality20 ♥️♥️♥️ @MAnewreality2021
24 December, 07:14
Stronger than ever!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
24 December, 06:40
We are still here minds intact. We are tired and pissed at what is going on but we are still here.

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
24 December, 06:09
not I

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
24 December, 05:24
Whiplash started shilling lots of new tokens "claiming" they were military created or that were related to Elon... I really liked him...

88Ben99 @88Ben99
24 December, 03:46
Still holding the line!

God Wins donated @GR2021
24 December, 02:14
Only when I would help someone see the truth on the vaccines but they went ahead and took the vax. And still lining up for the boosters. And have vaxxed their 12+ and 5+ year olds. Hoping the vax for kids is just saline.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
24 December, 01:36
How I've managed to remain sane=

1) Faith & prayer to God
2) Realizing God gave us tools to survive... Critical
Thinking & Free Will. Trump TOLD the world about HCQ.
Choosing the Jab IS making a choice.
3) I suspect 50% walking around & most being jabbed,
are not even Human. Draco's, Vril Drones, Clones, Bots
or willing Demon Hosts. They have no Soul, Empathy or
Compassion.

I believe God has won the war against Evil... & we are
experiencing the thrashing of the demonic, trying to
flip the script.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
24 December, 01:03
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Have considered this about those (non-crisis actors) we see collapsing, regardless of how "normal" or "innocent" appearing.

Juan O Savin said (cryptically) in his recent conversation with Nino Rodriquez that regardless of our neighbors we need to let "them" handle it.
I interpreted that to mean that the military may be knocking on a neighbor's door as they arrest the minions.

Towards the end of this video

https://www.bitchute.com/v...

DaC haos @DaChaos
24 December, 01:35
🤐🤪

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 December, 01:25

Let It RainShine @LetItRainShine
24 December, 01:05
🙋‍♀️🤪🤪 Can only imagine those living in a lot of "the know" the past decades+. Looking forward to (I think) your series of tweets in 2022. In a word (not neccesary but for fun), what would you say would be the theme of 2022?

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
24 December, 12:51
Ripple is the only part about all of this that still makes my brain kinda spin.