Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 07:12
So what Anons lost their minds over the past year?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
24 December, 11:47
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I was already labeled “a loss”long before any of this .... many years ago.... people never took me seriously and even when I was right, they would never admit it. To them I was an uneducated fool, not a college degree holder like my siblings and cousins, not even a high school grad, so that made anything i said less believable. Now all of them are hiding in fear, jabbed. 3 of my son-in-laws jabbed (against my pleas)in order to keep their jobs. A preacher told me years ago that this was coming, and I’ve been waiting and watching. I wonder what my purpose is here, nobody hears me, i’m just treading water. Not a decoder, can’t interpret coms, basically riding on the efforts of others. Lost my mind years ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maga Irish @MagaIrish
Your bravery, wisdom, intellect, and strong calf muscles from treading so much water have gotten you here today. The Lord doesn't make mistakes and you are perfect. You have red pilled and tried and that's all you can do. Your family has free will (which can hurt). Merry Christmas and get some sleep and cookies and milk.
12:13 PM - Dec 24, 2021
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MagaIrish in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maga Irish, click on at the bottom under it