Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 03:22
For the XRP holders. We are currently at $1.01. At what price will you take profit? $5, $8, $9?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 December, 04:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
589 you say? KEK! 🐸
For me personally anything above $2 would be slight profit. But of course we all know after that little "glitch" it was worth 21 Million! This would have literally made us all Trillionaires! But damn $5 would already be amazing, but $9 or even higher than $10? WOOHOO!!! 🙏🏼😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
metal master @metalmaster
23 December, 04:32
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
XRP’s all time high is $3.84. What do you think will happen to make XRP go so much higher. Why XRP over any other crypto?

23 December, 04:39
In response metal master to his Publication
Catalyst #1 Ripple wins lawsuit with SEC.
Catalyst #2 Ripple gets relisted on all major exchanges.
Catalyst #3 Ripple flips' the switch with banks ($20Trillion)

The whole crypto market will be set based on the outcome of the SEC lawsuit. Regulation is coming.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
I thought we were fighting for Freedom not Bitcoin Sales Person of the year -- People have lost everything through this Madness and they need help ! They don`t have a Dime and on the verge of losing everything ! I love You Man but this bitcoin get rich speech is going to blow the needy over the Top --- They need Help -- How do we Help them is my point and Let`s Win this for the Poor !
04:49 PM - Dec 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
23 December, 08:57
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Silver. I like & buy silver....

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 December, 08:48
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I wish one of these crypto people would tell us why we should invest on something without ANY intrinsic value? Why give money for an algorithm? Unless............this is how we exit the money/pay/enslave to live system...........

23 December, 08:49
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Anything with a digital format can be hijacked. Silver in my hand? Nope.........

23 December, 08:50
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
True freedom is each of us dictating what is valuable - not someone outside of us. What I am smelling is just a cleaned up version of the old - when the old needs to crash and burn completely.

23 December, 05:15
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
The world is changing. All I can offer is some tools and knowledge to help get thru this. The SEC lawsuit was designed to suppress from general public until they are ready to flip the switch. It's a show. Talking specifically about XRP here. Not Bitcoin. Doesn't take much to get started. $20.
insert: Teach a man to fish saying.

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
23 December, 10:58
thanks. have gotten myself informed on xrp after hearing about it from you and others about 1.5 years ago. that its being positioned to be the world reserve currency is an open secret and relatively obvious at this point. but the waiting for it to pop has been almost as frustrating as waiting for the criminals to be arrested. almost but not quite. LFG

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
26 December, 08:02
Thank you VK I finally started this week and made my first investment. This for me in order to understand how it works I really just needed to do it. I spent 50 which out here won't buy you 3 cheeseburgers at most places so I am confident it was worth it.