Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
For the XRP holders. We are currently at $1.01. At what price will you take profit? $5, $8, $9?
03:22 PM - Dec 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 April, 11:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
please! 🙏🏼❤️🥰❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 April, 11:05
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
about .20 more than 1.01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
14 January, 11:24
☺️ Finally got myself some XRP so I could join the club.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 January, 01:26
TS = 4th quarter
4 Q uarters = $1
+1 = $1.01

Law & Physics @physics171
05 January, 04:06
By the way, here is a bot trolling your account...

Jack Riley @JackRiley71
31 December, 12:47
I'll force myself to sell 10% at $1000/XRP

pardeep kalra @qanonINDIAN11
26 December, 09:31
Looking at number 5 8 9, Just wondering, if you already know BG123 or you were this person. but i would like take to take profit at 9.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
24 December, 12:55
No profits.

When all is said and done with Interledger, XRP will be lifeblood.

I s33 what you did there ;)

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
24 December, 12:58
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
Timestamp 3:22 EST… 🐏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 December, 12:54
i did the old fashion style bought physical silver/ gold ,if u don't hold it in your hand u don't own it, better to have and not need it than 2 need it and not have it. same principle ass a boom stick. i m o

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
24 December, 12:49
i might sell some at $1000, we'll see after that.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
24 December, 12:02
Nice.

Nicholas Legend @Nickaz
23 December, 11:58
hodl. I'm not selling.

cascade cascade @cascade
23 December, 10:51
$10, $25, $50, $75, $100, $500.... $1000... $5000... $10,000... $20,000... $50,000... $100,000

Kira Kju @kju17
23 December, 09:29
who is John Galt?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 December, 08:33
Maybe I'll hold out until it is gold-backed. There are rumors to that effect

Lisa Martin @Hawkmoon269
23 December, 07:23
lucky enough to buy in late summer 2020 when it was .24.... im a holder!

Greg Brixey @Peece
23 December, 07:02
hold it? Hell I need to know where I can buy it. It's suspended on Coinbase and Binance and a bunch of others. I'd love to get it at 1.00

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
23 December, 09:24
In response Greg Brixey to his Publication
I bought at Bitrue and then found you can buy at Uphold!

Nicholas Legend @Nickaz
23 December, 11:59
In response Greg Brixey to his Publication
i bot on uphold and currently hold it on ledger. very nice imo

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
23 December, 06:41
At 200.00 I might take a little just to make life easier. Plan on holding for the long term tho i am 65 so that’s relative… 😁

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
23 December, 06:43
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
chicken counter's...

🥴🍩🦞

We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
23 December, 06:19
589 :)

Rose Parke @rose4546
23 December, 06:13
no sell

Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 December, 06:07
I was planning on monitoring the Market Cap. Once XRP overtakes BTC I would begin selling.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 06:02
Nana will be taking out a bit later on but will be letting the rest ride long term I think.
Seems to me that XRP will end up being the utility that runs it all but Nana is just a novice.
Poker money, never invest money I cant afford to lose, but I have given up poker game altogether so a good chunk in XRP and silver.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 December, 05:48
I’m going to let XRP ride.
Didn’t you once say that XRP is going to be bigger than BTC?

28 April, 11:09
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
me too! plus XLM
pretty happy girl here! 😊😎

Rachel Ann @SisterLuv
23 December, 05:31
My friend told me in early 2020 to buy what I could. I dont know anything about crypto and I never gamble with my money but I had a few hundred I could throw at it and I bought in at .31 just before it briefly fell to .13. He said to sit on it for at least two years so thats my plan.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 December, 05:19
VK, I already took some profits, I invested them in nodes. It's HODL time for the next few seasons. I like passive revenue streams, they will pay for my Son's house. He's 8...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 06:01
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
what nodes you get?

metal master @metalmaster
23 December, 05:10
understood about XRP. I’ve taken some profit today in ‘Sushi’ and ‘The Graph’ so I’ll buy a little XRP. I’m currently holding positions in 14 different coins and have had a great time with this since I bought my first couns in October.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
23 December, 05:03
At what price will you sell yours, please?

Only followers of this user (Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
23 December, 04:59
Merry Christmas Y`All

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
23 December, 04:43
Those numbers

Squirrely Girl @Squirrely_Girl
23 December, 04:38
We invested what we were willing to lose so my plan is to HODL, perhaps indefinately.