Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 03:22
For the XRP holders. We are currently at $1.01. At what price will you take profit? $5, $8, $9?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 December, 04:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
589 you say? KEK! 🐸
For me personally anything above $2 would be slight profit. But of course we all know after that little "glitch" it was worth 21 Million! This would have literally made us all Trillionaires! But damn $5 would already be amazing, but $9 or even higher than $10? WOOHOO!!! 🙏🏼😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
metal master @metalmaster
23 December, 04:32
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
XRP’s all time high is $3.84. What do you think will happen to make XRP go so much higher. Why XRP over any other crypto?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Catalyst #1 Ripple wins lawsuit with SEC.
Catalyst #2 Ripple gets relisted on all major exchanges.
Catalyst #3 Ripple flips' the switch with banks ($20Trillion)

The whole crypto market will be set based on the outcome of the SEC lawsuit. Regulation is coming.
04:39 PM - Dec 23, 2021
In response metal master to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 December, 09:33
Is ripple backed by precious metals?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 06:51
Nana really doesnt see how the Dems will have the cash flow to continue much longer.

If they cant print money and they apparently cant borrow money, and the American citizens arent sending them much NEW revenue, I cant see that even raising the debt ceiling will help them.

Have they not been paying retirement funds from new money because they lost that retirement fund money a long time back just like many Dem states did in their state budgets when they raped the retirement accts as well?

At some point the Dems and the Central banks have to physically run out of fiat money, dont they?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 December, 09:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
If they raise the debt ceiling, then they can print more paper. This devalues the US fiat petro dollar and gets reported as inflation.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 December, 05:25
Another Catalyst is #1 on coinmarketcap after overtaking Bitcoin & MSM is forced to talk about it every day. lol

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 December, 05:10
Interesting TS
16:39
SEC TEST
Q
4:39
What rocket fired today?
[i]
Message sent.
Q
Also 123

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 05:19
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
:)

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
23 December, 05:06
I have not figured out this whole crypto thing...I've tried, but something in my brain just shuts off every time to try to understand it. Just goes right over my head :( I feel left out because I just can't grasp it. I'm a gold/silver/cash kinda gal. Old fashioned I guess.

Tatty Gal @Tattygal
23 December, 06:05
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Nothing wrong with investing in the tangibles. Good advice is to never invest in anything you don’t understand or don’t believe in. That’s why there’s so many options.

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
24 December, 10:40
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
Same. I see the word Bitcoin and my mind goes blank. I have no idea what people are talking about. Zip. Zero.

Ash Ash @AshAsh
23 December, 05:02
SEC CONF ANALYSED DARK 10, FORCED THROUGH AFTER THE EVENT.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
23 December, 04:53
31, 32, 33, < > 13, 23, 33

All of this is very exciting...

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
23 December, 04:49
I thought we were fighting for Freedom not Bitcoin Sales Person of the year -- People have lost everything through this Madness and they need help ! They don`t have a Dime and on the verge of losing everything ! I love You Man but this bitcoin get rich speech is going to blow the needy over the Top --- They need Help -- How do we Help them is my point and Let`s Win this for the Poor !

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 December, 08:48
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
I wish one of these crypto people would tell us why we should invest on something without ANY intrinsic value? Why give money for an algorithm? Unless............this is how we exit the money/pay/enslave to live system...........

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 December, 04:47
curious, my own stupid fault, but pretty much lost big on trump not being declared true winner of 2020. does that come to light? Has anyone got a chance of having that money paid or just too bad for anyone backing trump.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
23 December, 04:48
I remembered this from when you told us in May
Also, interesting "cat". 🤭
I'm thinking it will be an "I told you so moment" 😁

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
23 December, 04:45
What’s the best crypto for dummies type of company I should buy through?? I think Im going to throw $100 for shits and giggles and see what happens!

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
23 December, 05:08
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
I learnrd all I know from Zen’s YT. good guy. But always DYOR.

got your six @gotyoursix
23 December, 04:45
Once #3 happens, XRP will see 4 digits...... at a minimum.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
How do you feel about $PAC? It’s a part of the Flare Network along w/ $XRP & others. I heard about from your CryptoKoba Twitter feed. Secures data thru open source decentralized masternodes. I became a huge fan after researching it. 👀🔐

TS 4:39

Q Drop 439 from 12.23.17 😎

What rocket fired today?
[i]
Message sent.
Q

Photo 1/2

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
23 December, 04:42
Separating the cryptowheat from the cryptochaff.

Mrs Virginia⭐️⭐️⭐️ @Mrs_Virginia
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
I just said that in my telegram chat 🙌🏼