Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
30 January, 08:08
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Gimme a break. JFK was murdered in 1963. stop grasping at straws, you're making us all look bad!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cody Maltzman @LavenderHillFarm
30 January, 07:25
this is extremely sad. in selfishness i suppose i wanted to ve able to enjoy him as the family did.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elyn ladd @LaddElyn
30 January, 07:22
where can I find where this was posted with all the people commenting on it

Only followers of this user (Noseyddp) can see their posts

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
30 January, 07:18
😭 but...medbeds...please say this may not be true 😪

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 January, 09:32
In response Susie Queue to her Publication
I'm not sure if it is true. They might be putting him in a safe place and using this to keep him safe, because he certainly could have used a medbed

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
30 January, 06:37
God Bless the Legend.

cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
30 January, 06:36
@santasurfing I am so confused!!!!! if you read the whole thread, there are messages of condolence from Mike Pompeo, POTUS..... then the first lady of the USA AND the Princess of Wales?????????? as ONE person and the next message is from Melania Knauss, Knauss not TRUMP. The picture shared last week was the striking resemblance between Barron Trump and Princess Diana. WTF? WTF? WTF?????

30 January, 06:46
In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication
I guess there is a chance Barron may be Princess Diana's son. I am unsure of this. I do believe she is still alive, but went into hiding to stay safe and if Barron wanted to stay safe he couldn't be her son. Obviously JFK was still alive and has only just died. I heard it was a clone they killed in Dallas, as they found out the plans ahead of time. That would make sense if Pompeo, etc. are giving their condolences

cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
@santasurfing I am so confused!!!!! if you read the whole thread, there are messages of condolence from Mike Pompeo, POTUS..... then the first lady of the USA AND the Princess of Wales?????????? as ONE person and the next message is from Melania Knauss, Knauss not TRUMP. The picture shared last week was the striking resemblance between Barron Trump and Princess Diana. WTF? WTF? WTF?????

Sarah Sue @HisWorld
no!!!!! im so very sorry😢😢😢😢😢

30 January, 09:34
In response Sarah Sue to her Publication
Let's hope they are simply taking him to a safe place. After all, he could have used a medbed

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
30 January, 06:24
Rest in peace Mr. President we have the watch. Thank you for your service, we will not forget you!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 January, 06:12
you know - this would not surprise me. i've been feeling into this one for months - that even his death was staged - just like his son's. i don't know - but we will know full Truth once the parasites are gone and all of their matrix control systems are gone/removed w/them.

Patriot Supporter @1776Patriot_Supporter
30 January, 06:12
😱😔

Julie Shaffer @Jshaffer
30 January, 06:11
was really hoping he would make it to reveal when all this ugliness is over. RIP sir.

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
30 January, 06:08
So many believe this act on Telegram is a larp..I wonder...many people are posting about this one..Maybe...this one is truth!

Brenda Tek @heartrnb
30 January, 06:07
Rest in Peace President Sir. We would have made my mother very happy to know you was still with us all these years.

Mystical Jewel @rutzznme
my heart is sad truly 😞

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
Max Spiers and James Casbolt in one Interview
Watch this, it's worth it: https://www.youtube.com/wa...

30 January, 05:55

Liz Borden @NESARA
30 January, 07:38
As much as I would like this to be true, it is not. As a child I watched his assasination in real time. Research the events that happened right after JFK's murder, that's where the truth of the event will be found. With that said, his son is an entirely different matter for me.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
30 January, 10:03
nah. bridge of nose not wide enough. lower lids would be droopier. nostrils not right.
im open minded, but i don't think so