Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 January, 05:54
REST IN PEACE DEAR PRESIDENT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
cleanair cleanearth @cleanaircleanearth
30 January, 06:36
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
@santasurfing I am so confused!!!!! if you read the whole thread, there are messages of condolence from Mike Pompeo, POTUS..... then the first lady of the USA AND the Princess of Wales?????????? as ONE person and the next message is from Melania Knauss, Knauss not TRUMP. The picture shared last week was the striking resemblance between Barron Trump and Princess Diana. WTF? WTF? WTF?????

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
I guess there is a chance Barron may be Princess Diana's son. I am unsure of this. I do believe she is still alive, but went into hiding to stay safe and if Barron wanted to stay safe he couldn't be her son. Obviously JFK was still alive and has only just died. I heard it was a clone they killed in Dallas, as they found out the plans ahead of time. That would make sense if Pompeo, etc. are giving their condolences
06:46 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q2Infinity 5D Earth, click on at the bottom under it