Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 January, 05:54
REST IN PEACE DEAR PRESIDENT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
30 January, 10:03
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
nah. bridge of nose not wide enough. lower lids would be droopier. nostrils not right.
im open minded, but i don't think so

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liz Borden @NESARA
30 January, 07:38
As much as I would like this to be true, it is not. As a child I watched his assasination in real time. Research the events that happened right after JFK's murder, that's where the truth of the event will be found. With that said, his son is an entirely different matter for me.

John Hook @Hooky
30 January, 07:05
forhead not even close ...RIP IH regardless

joseph hartman @Punisher1214
30 January, 06:18
If you think thats JFK ...you are a moron

Kat Alexis @Katlou
30 January, 06:15
that looks nothing like JFK!! 😳

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 January, 06:49
In response Kat Alexis to her Publication
He's much older than when his clone was assasinated. You will learn the truth soon