Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
11 December, 10:01
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Priceless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
10 December, 09:28
A great performance!! Tom Hanks scowl was the BEST!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
10 December, 07:09
For those who might have missed it ... https://rumble.com/vg361h-...

Judy Anonette @biju
10 December, 06:57
They knew he meant them!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
10 December, 06:35
😂 their faces were priceless!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
10 December, 06:17
That speech was priceless…facial expressions, body language…oscar worthy!!

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
10 December, 06:15
Missed Hanks. Think his was the best.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
10 December, 06:00
Frankly.

POWERR CORRUPTED SOUL
AND ABSOLUTE POWER IS ABSOLUTE CORRUPTION...

THOSE PEOPLE START ACTING LIKE HAMSTERS... BUILD THEIR OWN "BRANDS", "EMPIRES", GOLDEN PALACES...

ITS HARD FOR THEM TO WAKE UP INTO REALITY, THAT ON PORCELAN THRONE WE ALL LOOKS EQUALLY MORONIC🤣🤣🤣

DIVINE TRUTH IS, THAT DEATH ITSELF STRIPPED YOU FROM ALL EARTH POSSESIONS...

DEATH IS ABSOLUTE NOT IMPRESSED YOUR HAMSTER LIFESTYLE...

ONLY WHAT YOU DID FOR MANKIND COUNTS... IF YOU ARE BOOMER, DID HAMSTERED YOUR GOLDEN PALACES, BUT HELP RESCUE HUMANITY. ITS CONCIDERED AS MORONIC, BUT ACCEPTED😇🤣🤣🤣
https://youtu.be/yI8lrvKLz...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
10 December, 05:48
I watch it often- makes me happy!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Pat Harger @Quickchange63
10 December, 05:17
Tom Hanks was at Doles funeral today with the Bydens and the rest of the Evil deep staters ... I thought he was dead and hone or out of this country?? WHAT IS THE REAL TRUTH??

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
10 December, 05:59
In response Pat Harger to his Publication
Isn't Tom Hanks being played by his brother Colin now? Almost identical except a bit younger with slightly different ears. Can do the voice and mannerisms perfectly though and also an actor.

America First @Realdeal
10 December, 06:50
In response Pat Harger to his Publication
you cant Believe that there dead ellen was just out and about etc if u Believe everything on here The storm would’ve came 100 times ago with all the false dates and hope 1 day maybe

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
10 December, 04:55
Hanks also has a crazy look on his fsce after saying Epstein was your friends, not mine…I DON’T CARE!
that was Awesome!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
10 December, 04:50
Best night yet

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
10 December, 04:41
Was Ricky Gervais involved in any of it as I know some had nothing to do with it and/or totally walked away from Hollywood to avoid it. Hoping he was not involved but like Isaac Kappy and Michael Jackson and others shared everything they knew then went into hiding.

reaper myer @reapermyer
10 December, 04:44
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
not sure maybe he was forced to do it?

Hidden Knowledge @HiddenKnolwedge
10 December, 04:40
David Icke Gets EMOTIONAL

SHARE: https://youtu.be/ktDx3B7O0...

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
11 December, 11:19
In response Hidden Knowledge to his Publication
Thank you 🙏 I've loved David for a very long time, I feel his words deeply in what ever format I hear read them 💞💝🙏

April Evans @Stardust_1776
10 December, 04:26
Haha!!! It was EPIC!!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
10 December, 04:03
It was amazing - somewhat like when Trump said to Kilary - you would be in jail -