Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Dennis Young @Scorpiat
25 January, 08:53 (E)
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Cloning Labs & Adrenochrome Factories...

If you watch this video, you'll be a changed person.

https://rumble.com/v493adw...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
06 December, 10:12
The Nat Geo ship Endurance, on an expedition. No idea who is on the ship other than Byron Harris, a retired TV journalist.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAm InExile @Xz1l3d0n3
05 December, 09:36
David Schwartz CTO of Ripple went and saw the thing. even posted a video.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 December, 03:47

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
04 December, 04:17
not me 😝

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 December, 02:43
all of the usual suspects…but are they really?

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 December, 01:38
"Black Hole Sun"? 🤔👀

https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

reaper myer @reapermyer
06 December, 10:45
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
just like soundgardens song

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 December, 01:21

Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 December, 02:30
...headed toward the door "out" of the firmament?

Yester Vue @realyestervue
07 December, 11:30
This old image means something...I suspect this may be associated with what is talked about as far as "the choice to know will be yours" but again my personal speculation. This image is attached to searches for the Book of Enoch.

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
04 December, 11:01
E T. And please call home

arba happihr @arba
04 December, 09:12
Reptilians, Bio Droids, and humans?

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
04 December, 08:49

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
04 December, 08:02
No clue

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 December, 08:01
MANY ARE IN ANTARTICA

"Antarctica experiences rare total solar eclipse" https://phys.org/news/2021...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 December, 07:11
2016 ... after the Pres. Trump won - JKerry (to explain)
then NGringrich to negotiate?
Now ??? ... they all left

Jim Jim @SpiritOfBreitbart
04 December, 03:54
Christine Lagarde

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
04 December, 02:39
David Schwartz @Joel Katz.

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
04 December, 02:00
First thing that came to mind was that song from the 90's - "Black Hole Sun" ... I remember the music video for that song was really strange ...

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
04 December, 04:24
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
🧐🧐🧐Dead in 2017 (suicide ) !!!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
04 December, 08:08
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
04 December, 01:45
David Schwartz- The CTO for XRP

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
04 December, 01:46
In response Rita Cue to her Publication

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
04 December, 01:18
10th Mountain Division?

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 December, 12:35
Wonder if they will ever show what is there ?

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 December, 12:03
👀 "Somebodys'" are it seems.... 5 days ago....

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 December, 12:41
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
04 December, 06:03
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
That ´s why all these very rich people have been buying houses in New Zeland (easy access from there )

Leen Zap @Leenzap
04 December, 12:01
Inquiring minds would like to know...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 December, 12:03
Feeling some vibes...
Interesting that you mention Antarctica, this WaPo headline tweet this morning caught my eye because it also mentions Antarctica. I also remember a old VK tweet about the eclipse being more important than we know. 👀

@VincentKennedy

J.J. Jameson @jjj
04 December, 07:13
Well, religious nut jobs and those who manipulate them have been portraying eclipses as something special or supernatural for literal millennia, so everything is as usual.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 December, 12:04
👀 I've been looking into some things lately about the Black Sun & what really lay underneath some of those secret societies like the Thule society, so I find this interesting

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
03 December, 11:58
And these things too shall be brought into the light.

It is difficult to be patient... but I will begin each day with new resolve.

WWG1WGA

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 December, 11:58
We have overtaken the NAZI & bad aliens there now & all of their tunnels coming in and out of there are either blocked/bombed or occupied by our military but Nana heard that most were bombed.
Their time is over!

I had a "Watcher" show me the other side of the ice wall once.
I will say that for most ppl it would freak them the hell out, as far as appearances, that show ummmm Game of Thrones was not too far off.

But hey we are resilient they will recover!

We can not evolve humanity without the TRUTH!

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
04 December, 01:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
so excited!!!! and i would love to see. i kind of pictured dinotopia movie. lufe with the animals and living in unison with the land.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 December, 02:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
wow Nana…what a trip that must have been. would love to hear more about it as i havent seen Game of Thrones. Ive been seeking truth for a while now and when a rabbithole is scary or overwhelming I seek God and my peace is restored. I know He controls all of it❣️. Blessings to you my dear❤️🙏

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
03 December, 11:49
Antarctica is the Edge of the World as we know it, and I feel fine.

Good afternoon,
Good evening and Good night.

https://youtu.be/bYgfy8TSc...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Robert Franz @afsocrob
03 December, 11:47
Many Governments are there working with the fallen demons and creating the UFOs that America is now seeing. They have Human Cloning Centers, Underground Child Trafficking Tunnels and so much more. NOTHING BUT EVIL. And YOU can NOT go there!!!

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
04 December, 12:53
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
There are a NAto Awacs flying now the third day around our areal, one round after the other. Its the North National Park of the Black Forrest....hopefully they find something!

Par Nelli @Parnelli
03 December, 11:46

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
03 December, 11:45
mil

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts