Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 December, 11:42
Who’s in Antarctica right now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 December, 11:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
We have overtaken the NAZI & bad aliens there now & all of their tunnels coming in and out of there are either blocked/bombed or occupied by our military but Nana heard that most were bombed.
Their time is over!

I had a "Watcher" show me the other side of the ice wall once.
I will say that for most ppl it would freak them the hell out, as far as appearances, that show ummmm Game of Thrones was not too far off.

But hey we are resilient they will recover!

We can not evolve humanity without the TRUTH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
so excited!!!! and i would love to see. i kind of pictured dinotopia movie. lufe with the animals and living in unison with the land.
01:32 PM - Dec 04, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 December, 09:04
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
Idk hun, all I could tell you is that the ones that I saw alltho they looked different, some gave off a feeling of good and some not good, some looked more like us, some were giants and some looked pretty scary.
I was not there long enough to tell much else, idk much of the environment mostly I just remember images of entities and the ice wall leading up to them. We were on a ship to get there in the ocean.