Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 December, 11:42
Who’s in Antarctica right now?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
Feeling some vibes...
Interesting that you mention Antarctica, this WaPo headline tweet this morning caught my eye because it also mentions Antarctica. I also remember a old VK tweet about the eclipse being more important than we know. 👀

@VincentKennedy
12:03 AM - Dec 04, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 December, 12:04
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
👀 I've been looking into some things lately about the Black Sun & what really lay underneath some of those secret societies like the Thule society, so I find this interesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
04 December, 07:13
Well, religious nut jobs and those who manipulate them have been portraying eclipses as something special or supernatural for literal millennia, so everything is as usual.

Praying Teacher @Praying_Teacher
04 December, 01:46
First thing that came to mind was that song from the 90's - "Black Hole Sun" ... I remember the music video for that song was really strange ...

Bridget Lentin @Brisha
04 December, 02:03
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
Abouta week ago Amanda Grace mentrioned a black hole inone of her propheticwords. you can go to Ark of Grace inistries blog and read it there

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
04 December, 01:18
In response Praying Teacher to her Publication
Yes! I thought of that too. 😎