Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
Stood in line at walgreens today to get a scrip for 1/2 hour watching happy parents get their children vaxed. Good thing I was wearing shades. I was so overwhelmed that I cried. Prayed the whole time for God to watch over the children. I’ve prayed more in the last year than the last 60 years
03:03 PM - Nov 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
13 November, 05:32
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
You are not alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
11 November, 10:30
I work at a medical clinic that gives this shot out daily, if i see people i know i try and tell them not to take it, i dont care if i look crazy im saving lifes if i can. just got the email tonight about pediatric office giving the jab to kids and im thinking wasnt this shot haulted in court? The news is jading them and it needs to end now! im praying god puts a stop to this soon, i cry for them everyday 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11 November, 10:52
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
God bless you

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
12 November, 06:17
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
I spoke at length to my family members about these veing unsafe and they think i am crazy and do not know what i am talking about. They git tge boosters anyway. Upsetting and worried about their health.

Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
11 November, 09:28
One of my first grade students said to me Monday morning how she got the vax the day before. She had this big smile on her face like she had done something good. I just stared at her heartbroken and finally said “okay.” Her smile went away fast. I guess my face said it all.

11 November, 09:32
In response Briar Rose to her Publication
The innocence will be gone too soon, love them like there’s no tomorro. She will forget that if you show the love you have to give😎🙏❤️

Corinne Pleiadian @WeAreFree
11 November, 09:35
In response Briar Rose to her Publication
im already heartbroken at the thousands of kids who took the vaccine.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
11 November, 09:10
I understand. I had to leave Walgreens and CVS. I couldn't be in the store with that going on. I can't go down the Publix pharmacy isle either. Too much negative energy.
I know I should rise above it, send prayers and not judge because it's their journey....but I'm not quite there yet....

11 November, 09:20
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
I know that it’s not on me, yet it rocks my world to see people lining up for satan’s shot

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
11 November, 09:00
we fight for them we are digital Soldiers. We dont fucking stop for anyone. once awake never ever back asleep

11 November, 09:09
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
I know we are spaced through the world for a reason, but I feel like a non entity at this point

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
11 November, 08:58
Q said to hold the line they all cant be saved and Im talking about my own family as well. We need to be there for them until the end. we fight for the blind

11 November, 09:04
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
After my experience today, my wife who is a NP said she wants the booster. I begged her not to, but she knows better. Thought about asking her where she wants to be burried, but God held my toung

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
11 November, 08:54
Right next to you! Im seeing more of it and its starting to tear me apart. WWG1WGA

11 November, 08:59
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Painful, but we won’t break

11 November, 09:50
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Honestly, every day I am asking God to remove me, no answer, wotmessong and feeling pain is what’s real now

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
11 November, 08:17
😭I can't imagine Paul. I am afraid that it is going to get really bad.

Jeane Vanburen @Daisydoodle
11 November, 08:11
This breaks my heart. May God be on these innocent babes

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
11 November, 07:10
I received a text from a relative whose daughter sent out an Instagram showing that she and her friend were getting their 8 year old children vaxed. They had 44 likes!!!! Dear God, please stop this insanity ‼😢

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
11 November, 06:40
GOD help them……..The kids that is……

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
11 November, 06:11
Very sad indeed and truth be told most of these parents are doing so out of convenience to keep their kids from being quarantined at school.. or they think its so cool their kids are apart of "history"..These are the same ones standing in the test line and forcing masks on their kids....I pray the next line they are standing in is not the receiving line for guests at their child's funeral. Just so sad for these children

11 November, 06:59
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
So sad, my spirit feels heavy, but witness we must.

Susan German @SLG
11 November, 05:54
Our Media is so corrupt that people are not being told the truth about the vaccines. They do not know of the ingredience , data showing how many people have had reactions/death. There is NO truth on TV period... Its about our Freedom - free speech

11 November, 06:50
In response Susan German to her Publication
Today was suposed to be a gateway into 5D, I feel sooo heavy

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
11 November, 05:37
yep the sadness is overwhelming

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
11 November, 05:34
😢 We in terribly sad times indeed. I pray all the vaccines given to the children turn to life giving water, in Jesus’s name.

11 November, 05:42
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
AMEN!!!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
11 November, 05:44
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Amen 🙏🙏

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
11 November, 05:29
We are living in a nightmare! Those who have been yelling "Save the Children" aren't doing a thing to protect the healthy, whole children. There will now be a lot more damaged children than before. 😢

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 November, 05:27
Paul.
We live in LAST DAYS OF SODOM...😔

ALL SOULS WHICH SIGN FOR "TEAM SATAN" JUST FOLLOW ORDERS FROM INCOMPETENT RETARDS WHICH POSSESS SOME VAGUE FIGURE OF AUTHORITY TO THEM...MINE MORTAL MOTHER AFTEN SAID : "IF THEY ASK YOU TO JUMP FROM WINDOW, WILL YOU JUMP"?!?😂😂😂

IF TRUMP OR PUTIN TOLD ME "YURI,
GET A JAB" I WILL REPLY THEM "OK BOOMER" 🖕

https://youtu.be/LkHeETl6y...

FRANKLY I LUV BOTH OF THEM, BUT ITS ABSOLUTELLY NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS🤣🤣🤣

THAT IS MAJOR OBJECTIVE OF IQ TEST, TRIAL BY FIRE, OR RAPTURE AND TRIBULATION, WHATEWER BOOMERS WANTS TO LABEL IT...

11 November, 05:32
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Witnessing is important, giving up not an option,

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
11 November, 05:26
that is so sad, I would have cried too. I don't go to WG anymore, but I do see people outside the immediate care office at the pharmacy at Safeway, it makes me angry and sad at the same time.
Prayers for those kids, for all of us, just to get through this mess with a little sanity left. And so it will be.
🙏

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
11 November, 05:19
i would have shed a tear with you too. May God watch over the children snd protect them !!🙏❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 05:08
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 God Bless us all, and the children. I feel your pain.

11 November, 05:16
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Witnessing it is heartbreaking but we are here for just that. it makes one want to leave this plane of existance. We are all important, much more than we know

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
11 November, 05:02
I'm sorry you went through that. Nothing to rattle your soul than children not having a good proper voice to speak for them. It brings up the deepest feelings of powerlessness inside. I have to have faith that no matter the outcome that Jesus is with these children that can't speak for themselves. May God take any suffering away from these children. Sending you love. 💖

11 November, 05:11
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
TYVM, we can only have faith as you said that Jesus, the Holy spirit and God himself protect the innocents

Only followers of this user (Trumppatriot74) can see their posts

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
11 November, 04:09
Praying With You, This Whole Thing Is A Nightmare! I Don’t Know What These Parents Are Thinking, Even If Nothing Else They Know This Vaccine Was So Rushed, They Have To Realize Not Enough Data! Aside From All The Stories Going Around! I Pray For All!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
11 November, 03:59
I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes the truth is so engulfing and our own power over it so minuscule.....
Like you, I have prayed and cried....
These are soul-wrenching times.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
11 November, 03:46
🙏❤️🙏

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
11 November, 03:43
i hear you! We have to pray for every situation we see.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 November, 03:35
I am with You on this brother. May God be with and protect all the children. 🙏✝️🙏

11 November, 07:13
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
The great Awakening IS about the children, and now this?? Thy will be done, but a little help please

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
11 November, 03:33
I share your despair.

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
11 November, 03:33
Same scenario yesterday at CVS… only it was night time wo shades and I had to do my damnest to not grab the kids and run away with them.. Instead, I prayed to our Lord for their safe keeping… 🙏🏼

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

ice mtn @icemtn17
11 November, 03:44
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
It ends when we stand together and say NO MORE.