Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 November, 03:03
Stood in line at walgreens today to get a scrip for 1/2 hour watching happy parents get their children vaxed. Good thing I was wearing shades. I was so overwhelmed that I cried. Prayed the whole time for God to watch over the children. I’ve prayed more in the last year than the last 60 years

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
gcb 910 donated @gcb910
11 November, 09:10
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
I understand. I had to leave Walgreens and CVS. I couldn't be in the store with that going on. I can't go down the Publix pharmacy isle either. Too much negative energy.
I know I should rise above it, send prayers and not judge because it's their journey....but I'm not quite there yet....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
I know that it’s not on me, yet it rocks my world to see people lining up for satan’s shot
09:20 PM - Nov 11, 2021
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
12 November, 12:03
YOU were watching the 'sacrificial slaughter of innocents' to Moloch. It has gone on for 1000's of years, BUT NOW THEY are doing it in Plain sight, because the sheep have been 'lured to sleep via brainwave manipulation watching tv' and are willingly compliant. (lambs to the slaughter). GOD is WATCHING, those who do...and those who do not. Children are THE MOST VULNERABLE, because children 'expect their parents to NOT HARM THEM, but to PROTECT THEM and just the opposite is happening.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
12 November, 08:28
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
That's why the energy was so strong and negative! Now it makes sense.
I literally said, "I can't be here," and got out of the store without getting anything on my list.
Thanks for explaining that.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
11 November, 11:44
It rocks mine too, even more so when unaware parents are there with their kids.