Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 November, 03:03
Stood in line at walgreens today to get a scrip for 1/2 hour watching happy parents get their children vaxed. Good thing I was wearing shades. I was so overwhelmed that I cried. Prayed the whole time for God to watch over the children. I’ve prayed more in the last year than the last 60 years

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
I work at a medical clinic that gives this shot out daily, if i see people i know i try and tell them not to take it, i dont care if i look crazy im saving lifes if i can. just got the email tonight about pediatric office giving the jab to kids and im thinking wasnt this shot haulted in court? The news is jading them and it needs to end now! im praying god puts a stop to this soon, i cry for them everyday 😢
10:30 PM - Nov 11, 2021
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Bachase4 in this post can reply
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
12 November, 06:17
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
I spoke at length to my family members about these veing unsafe and they think i am crazy and do not know what i am talking about. They git tge boosters anyway. Upsetting and worried about their health.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 November, 10:52
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
God bless you