Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 November, 03:03
Stood in line at walgreens today to get a scrip for 1/2 hour watching happy parents get their children vaxed. Good thing I was wearing shades. I was so overwhelmed that I cried. Prayed the whole time for God to watch over the children. I’ve prayed more in the last year than the last 60 years

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
11 November, 08:58
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Q said to hold the line they all cant be saved and Im talking about my own family as well. We need to be there for them until the end. we fight for the blind

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
After my experience today, my wife who is a NP said she wants the booster. I begged her not to, but she knows better. Thought about asking her where she wants to be burried, but God held my toung
09:04 PM - Nov 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
11 November, 09:13
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
paul have had a girlfriend for 4 years so i can only say everyone has got it. I cant imagine for you: my family voted trump both times and they got right in line for the stabb. with my girl voting for bidan so rhats her side. i keep calling my sister for her girl twins and a boy named cole. just keep fighting no matter what because thats what we have to do for our family here and across your table

11 November, 09:16
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
The only way we all Ascend to the next level is end of the world events. We either pass or this world starts over. i belive we are here for 1 purpose is to hold the fucking line