Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
11 November, 03:03
Stood in line at walgreens today to get a scrip for 1/2 hour watching happy parents get their children vaxed. Good thing I was wearing shades. I was so overwhelmed that I cried. Prayed the whole time for God to watch over the children. I’ve prayed more in the last year than the last 60 years

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
Right next to you! Im seeing more of it and its starting to tear me apart. WWG1WGA
08:54 PM - Nov 11, 2021
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Only people mentioned by EAGLE777 in this post can reply
11 November, 09:50
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Honestly, every day I am asking God to remove me, no answer, wotmessong and feeling pain is what’s real now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
11 November, 10:01
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Your here for a reason as Jesus chose you. You are stronger than you know. Soon we all will see why us. WWG1WGA GODSPEED GOD BLESS

11 November, 08:59
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
Painful, but we won’t break