TITANIC COMMS

Banking system is FOOKED!
10:35 PM - Nov 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
08 November, 11:46
In response Jenn __X to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
08 November, 02:10
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
Everyone is jumping ship. 😂😂😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 November, 12:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
[they] print money out of thin air. Birth certificates and Strawman accounts. Why is my name in all capital letters???? I'm so done with the Bull shit. Time for a MOAB and fix this shit. Been awake for over 30 years glad to see more joining in.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
08 November, 12:44
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I couldn’t even imagine being awake for 30 years with not many “like minded” people to talk/discuss with. 🇺🇸

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 November, 01:51
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
i hear you! been questioning for 30 years - big eye openings 20 years ago. it was lonely back then - but not today.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 November, 12:33
1913 was a bad year for the USA - Truth be told 1871 was worst. Truth be told.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 November, 12:32
Collapse the budget at the same time please and thank you.

They dont have enough revenue coming in and cant print new money, Nana doesnt think extending or raising the debt ceiling is gonna help them, where they gonna get the physical cash?
They sure as hell cant borrow it, USCorp. is bankrupt!
giggled

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
08 November, 07:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Interesting how they plan on paying the illegals💲💲💲💲

Angel Joy @superradangel
07 November, 11:11
OMG I LOVE WHEN YOUR POSTS AND MY POST ALIGN!!!! no matter the platform it makes me feel like I am thinking like the Big Dogs!!!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 November, 10:53
Jesus PLEASE BURN THOSE TRESTLE boards, ends the enemy.

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 November, 10:46
if you went to a donald trump rally and don jr showed up instead of The Don. would you throw a tomato 🍅?

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
07 November, 10:36
Good!