Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 November, 10:35
Don Jr.

TITANIC COMMS

Banking system is FOOKED!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 @TruthSeeker4444
[they] print money out of thin air. Birth certificates and Strawman accounts. Why is my name in all capital letters???? I'm so done with the Bull shit. Time for a MOAB and fix this shit. Been awake for over 30 years glad to see more joining in.
12:38 AM - Nov 08, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker4444 in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
08 November, 01:51
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
i hear you! been questioning for 30 years - big eye openings 20 years ago. it was lonely back then - but not today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 November, 01:56
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Truth 9/11 was 20 years ago. Trump Knew. Have you heard this before?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
9/11 Attacks: Donald Trump - Radio Interview - Sept 11, 2001 - YouTube

Donald Trump is interviewed on September 11, 2001, and reacts the the Trade Center attacks of that day.

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
08 November, 12:44
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
I couldn’t even imagine being awake for 30 years with not many “like minded” people to talk/discuss with. 🇺🇸

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 November, 12:51
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
While working a real job. God has kept me strong. My wife of 34 years thought I was out of my mind until the last two years. "COVID" Now she is like WTH is going on. 1 by 1 the rest wake up. Be well and GOD bless..