Doq Holliday @doqholliday
07 November, 10:35
Don Jr.

TITANIC COMMS

Banking system is FOOKED!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 November, 12:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
[they] print money out of thin air. Birth certificates and Strawman accounts. Why is my name in all capital letters???? I'm so done with the Bull shit. Time for a MOAB and fix this shit. Been awake for over 30 years glad to see more joining in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie @PeaceIsThePrize
I couldn’t even imagine being awake for 30 years with not many “like minded” people to talk/discuss with. 🇺🇸
12:44 AM - Nov 08, 2021
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PeaceIsThePrize in this post can reply
Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 November, 12:51
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
While working a real job. God has kept me strong. My wife of 34 years thought I was out of my mind until the last two years. "COVID" Now she is like WTH is going on. 1 by 1 the rest wake up. Be well and GOD bless..

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
13 November, 07:42
If it were not for wife, my job 22 miles out in the middle of nowhere, in the hills of upper mid-west praire, with no cell service. I would have gone bat sheet crazy. This has been a fookin roller coaster ride. Last day this year was this past Wednesday. Now with winter weather here. As well some serious cold coming. Time's at hand for her and I to lay low, study the Book and get a little closer to God.
Something to look forward to.
WWG1WGA
Be blessed

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
13 November, 08:55
WoW 😳 Tawny Kitawn is dead?!?

well there goes a solid era of MTV

boy - i need to go read mainline more