Doq Holliday @doqholliday
If you look hard enough you find that Trump is still President.

You might find that white hats have been working on blockchain voting tech for a long time.

You might find that CISA digitally watermarked ballots.

You might find that CISA promotes NCSWIC.

You might find that the plan was created to put an end to [their] coups when JFK was murdered.

You might find that the Anonymous hackers that hacked the Federal Reserve are on our side.

You might find that Trump took control of the Treasury.

You might find that Gitmo is controlled by the good guys and is still being added onto.

You might find that B1d3n is an actor/CGI.

Most things people are complaining about currently are designed specifically to wake up the liberal and rhino sheep. They are not designed for you, although Anons doze off every once in awhile.

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!
04:44 PM - Oct 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
English Viking @Artist_
03 November, 04:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
for us that are awake and have known an event was coming since being little, we are getting impatient, its hard watching your grown up children take the jabs, & be around their children & be worried sick for the children, & its the children I'm here for, I have taken a one way ticket, came to help the children after this event, be there for those that do manage to break free from the system, & to be banned from my parents home for refusing to wear a mask & take the clot shot, my mum slammed the phone down on me! this is just been a long hard slog thats all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
27 October, 06:37
Greg Locke confirmed a lot in a recent video...if he isn't lying about the meetings..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
25 October, 05:08
I'm on board with all of this. I am curious though as to what role the continuation of the toxic jabs is playing. So many innocent people being harmed and worse from them--being forced by their work or are simply trusting the medical systems (sadly!). I know people are protesting in USA but not nearly as much as the tens of thousands in numerous other countries.

Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
25 October, 02:17
Thanks Doq!! I still believe in the plan! The White Hats have this one chance to get it right and weed out all evil and corruption worldwide. We can't imagine how deep this evil runs everywhere. I believe there is more happening behind the scene than we see. So, if it takes a little longer, so be it! I want it all to happen now too! We need to be a little more patient.

Danny Nix @Danny1969
25 October, 01:19
If Trump is still President he sure sucks compared to his first term

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 October, 08:22
fantastic!

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 October, 04:30
off topic but i was wondering if y'all could watch true dectective season 1......knowing all we have learned from Q and eachother i think you will pick up on lots of things and also i need to talk about it with someone.....just a warning though it will trouble your mind...i wish i took notes cause im alost done

Back to the Future @Backontrack
25 October, 04:02
If you look hard enough you find that Trump is still President.

Not possible 1871 liquidated and 1787 constitution going.
Sovereigns (living) don’t contract with governments (dead).
All governments as we know them will be abolished –
No President/PM required.
Sovereign Law will reign and the world will be FREE.
A Sovereign Republic awaits

Military in charge from 2016 - current.

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
25 October, 01:54
Well said Doq.

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
25 October, 01:44
💯We have it all!! Maticulous plan timed for maximum impact. 🇺🇸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 October, 11:49
Good post Doq!

Anyone doing their homework would know these things.

People see what they want to see unfortunately instead of this realty for the most part.
White Hats have had to go to absurd measures to wake ppl up.

Everyone please also consider that even when we right this ship we have a long way to go.

From what Nana has seen with drama and bickering even among Patriots leading we are going to have to do a better job of setting egos to the side & learning how to better communicate and create.

Those doing videos and news shows need to be the example of how to do it right, not drama experts.

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
27 October, 09:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
nana why are they forcing the jab on the military? My 20 yr old was jabbed some weeks ago and my heart is breaking a little more everyday.

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
24 October, 11:10
Well Spoken Doq + Ty = = = > < >
#ArrestFauci + #AlecForPrison = = = > < >
#GodWins + RecompenceMatters = = = > < >

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
24 October, 11:05
Great post!!

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 October, 10:34
You nailed it!

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
24 October, 11:05
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
He sure did!

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
24 October, 10:09
🤠🕶️🙏😇 Thanks DOQ

LL_125 @LL_125
24 October, 08:31
Forget about waking up the sheep...let's wake up the lions who will carry this forward!

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
24 October, 07:39
I'll believe it when I see it

LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
24 October, 08:17
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
I am with you. They've been saying this same thing forever. smh

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
24 October, 08:47
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
I have to ask...
do u believe in a higher power or a God?

have u ever seen him?

if not, do u still believe in him?

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 October, 07:06
🤣🤣😂Been fighting it so long, I am like lemme at'em even a likeness.

white wing @whitewing
24 October, 05:59
"You might find that B1d3n is an actor/CGI."
Is the name of the actor Arthur Roberts?

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 October, 05:54
Thanks Doq! Well said!

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
24 October, 05:43

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
24 October, 05:06
This is very reassuring DoQ+!! I just cant wait to no longer be the black sheep outcast anymore. But i know its not about me, its about saving the children and the God given republic. God bless you. You give me hope. 🙏❤😇

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
24 October, 05:06
Thanks Doq, not a criticize but you forgot a couple👇...

You might find that Doq Holliday knows just what to say and when to say it...

You might find that although some days feel so very dark, there is light at the end of the tunnel, that there are so many great people in the world and that the good guys are going to win...

You might find that through this God has shown us the error of our ways, how to be Humble, how to be Kind and there is Light from the Darkness that we have been living in....

WWG1WGA...God Bless America & God Bless You All!!🙏

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
24 October, 05:59
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Amen!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
24 October, 06:19
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Gold. Or Silver.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
24 October, 04:59
some of us were distracted ie. by alot of heavily armed police in riot gear entering a hospital and arresting doctors, nurses and patients who are not vaccinated. I have never given up hope of a good outcome and pray 🙏for the best one. 💜💚💙🐸

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
24 October, 04:59
Thank you Doc you encourage all the friends when we need it.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 October, 04:54

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 October, 11:34
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Yep please turn Smilin Jeff Sessions loose publically!
Pretty please with suga on top!
Please also mention to him that Nana plays poker!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
24 October, 04:52
Excellent Reminder. You have to look at things with a different lens. Im sorry but Im actually laughing at how obvious the mixing of shots is. If that doesn't wake people up, than nothing will.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
24 October, 04:50
Thanks, Doq. I knew from the beginning (even when I thought you were someone else) that you had information that was solid and that I could count on.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
24 October, 04:48
Great post!

Kev Smi @K3VTRIOT
24 October, 04:54
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I have to ask, what about the volcano going off and possibly breaking off? imIm in the Florida area.